Tour

It was 9:00pm and I felt so complete. Beyoncé's show had just ended, so everyone was leaving.

I was replaying Bey's show in my head over and over again, remembering her iconic choreography and stage effects. The way she sang Daddy Lessons with so much feeling, the way she danced to formation so gracefully. Perfection was the only word I could think of to describe such a queen. Oh, what I would have done to just meet her, to really see her close up in person. I'd most likely faint or choke, but still. To be able to say I met such a legend, my life would be 100x better.

As I was walking the dark streets of New Jersey to my apartment complex a couple blocks away, I heard the beat of 7/11 echoing from afar.

"LEGS MOVING SIDE TO SIDE SMACK IT SMACK IT IN THE AIR"

The car speakers blasted the 2014 bop in the middle of the night. I was wondering: Who could that be? I mean, I wasn't complaining, I'd dance to it if I was at gunpoint and told not to move.

I began to hear the track fade away as the distance between the car and I increased. I was nearly a block away from my home when I heard the car coming back, only in a different direction. The music got louder and louder.

A big yellow van with a black stripe across the middle pulled up to the curb beside me. The music was so loud my ear drums were pounding and I could feel the radiation coming from the van speakers.

Seconds later the passenger side window of the van rolled down. It was the one, the only, Beyoncé Knowles. She looked me in the eyes and asked, "Would you like a signed copy of Lemonade?"

Bey waved the cd at me, and I was drawn to it like a child to a snickers bar. I walked up to grab it when out of no where two large men in black grasped hold of me and put me to sleep with a chloroform rag. They tossed me in the van and sped off.