You're Mine- Jeff The Killer x Shy! Reader

Request from:
Yours truly c;
_______________________________

F/n's point of view:

It was around...Mm...Nine o' clock when I decided to do my nightly thing which is basically just me walking around. Sometimes I go to the cafè cause I feel like walking some more. And tonight is that night that I get to go to the cafè and read my Harry Potter book. (A/n: Levi: what the fuck kind of cafè would be open at this time of night?
Me: Shhhh........ Don't ruin it.)

As I walked in I was greeted by the warmth and the smell of coffee.
(A/n: dammit....I want coffee now)

I greeted the man at the counter and told him my usual, the best thing is... When you come here at night they give you free (f/d).

As I was walking towards my table by the window, I thought I saw a figure of someone in the window, from what I saw it looked like a guy. I quickly rubbed my eyes and saw that the figure wasn't there anymore...Weird...I must be seeing things again. I shook my head and sat down, taking my book out of my bag.

Minutes passed and the guy took longer than he usually would, the guy couldn't have gotten a heart attack or anything, he was like twenty-four or younger! I flip my book upside down so I don't loose my place and walk over to the counter. "M-mister? A-are you okay?" I stuttered.... Nothing.

Suddenly, a pot came rolling from the kitchen, curving around the counter and stopped at my feet, I frowed my eyebrows in confusion. Maybe he slipped and knocked down some pots?

I bent over and picked up the pot. "M-mister.... are y-you okay?" There was another sound of mutiple pots and pans heard but mostly silverware.

I hesitated before going around the counter and following from were the pot came from, I slowly walk in to see the figure I saw before impaling the now dead corpse of the guy who worked here with a knife. I cover my mouth before I can muster a gasp but that didn't stop the tears to fall, I slowly back away but I ended up kicking a pot and almost falling.
(A/n: I would've honestly fall ._.)

His head snapped back at me giving me a chance to look at his face. His skin was very pale, and he had dark circles around his eyes that had no eyelids, last but not least...His smile...That smile could kill anyone just from looking at it.

He stood and slowly walked towards me, knife at hand.

I couldn't move... I've never been so scared ever I my life, I felt as if I was lifting big weights on my shoulders and was being sucked into the ground, I close my eyes waiting for what was about to happen but it never happened. (A/n: see what I did there?) I hesitated but opened my eyes, he was standing directly in front of me while just staring at me.... Well he could've been just looking but how would I know?!

"You're a cutie," he breathed in my ear before caressing my cheek causing me to flinch and shiver in his cold touch. He suddenly leaned down. "I think I might keep you~" after that said I blacked out.

This is just a teaser I guess, Sorry for not updating in forever but being an author with eight stories is harder than it sounds.

Words: 598