Love at first sight- Jeff the killer x Male! reader

Request from William-Rehpic
______________________________________

Jeff's point of view:

I was walking down the streets till I hear screaming from a nearby alley. I peek from the corner to see a old man around forty pinning a guy on the wall. I examined the guy, he was way shorter than me, he had big (e/c) eyes, soft (s/c) skin, and (h/l) (h/c) hair. He was just adorable.

"Give me your money!" The man yelled pulling a gun from his pocket and holding it to his head, I walked over to them while pulling out my knife. The man suddenly screems and falls to the ground, lifeless. Then there was a pool of blood...his own blood.

I look at the guy, he stared at me, he had tears in his eyes and had a bloody knife in his hands, shaking violently, I found this quite adorble! It looks like he'll fall any minute from shaking so badly! XD

I walk towards him, putting my knife away.

He moved closer to the wall each time I took a step forward, I chuckled. "Your cute~" I said, he blushed, he swung his knife towards me but I caught his hand. He gasps as I laugh. "You gotta be faster than that, pumpkin." I then pin him to the wall causing him to gasp and starts tearing up again. "Ssshhhh~...... I'm not going to hurt ya." I whispered, he sniffed before looking up at me....he stared at me for a while and smiled....his smile was the most beautiful smile. Maybe even more beautiful than mines

I smile back at him.

He then did something I didn't expect him to do......he fainted. I look at him before smiling. "I got my prize." I picked him up bridal style and took him to the mansion.

*Timeskip brought to you by Sally William*

I lay him on my bed as BEN stood next to me. "what's his name?" He asked, I shrugged. "I dunno, I just met him, idiot." I said. "Who're you calling idiot? Gaybie!" I tackled him and we knocked things over, that's when Slender comes in and pull me up by my waist and BEN by his ankle, him being upside down. "What's going on children?!"

"We were just playing, Slender!" BEN yells while he tries to keep his elf hat on, I laugh insanely at his stupidity.

I hear groaning and look down to see the guy awakening. Slender put me down and I look at BEN before sticking my tongue out at him while flicking him off, he pounds his fist in his palm threateningly and I chuckled at him, he quickly leaves with BEN.

"Wh-where am I?" He groans while propping himself up by his elbows, I smile and sit him on my lap causing him to squeek. I chuckled. "What's your name?" I ask him. "(M-m/n)..." He stutters, I pull him closer to me. "Well, hello there, (m/n). I'm Jeff as in Jeff the killer." I said proudly, he giggled a bit.

His giggle...oh my Zalgo, his giggle is too adorable for me to handle.

"I heard of you."

"Oh did you now?"

"Yup, I heard you're a bady bady."

Ooohh...this ones playful, I'm lovin it (*cough* *cough* McDonalds *cough*) we talked about ourselves and asked a few questions about each other.

I asked him what was he doing out at this time of night he said he ran away from his parents cause he told them he was gay and they didn't approve so they yelled at him and sent him to his room but he snuck out his window. I should take care of them later...

"How old are you, (m/n)?" I asked him. "(Y/a)." He said blankly. "I'm 16." I told him. "What a coincidence...my sister is 16...she's bi but she hasn't told mum and dad...yet." he said sadly, I looked at him....well, since it's me we're talking about I should say stared (A/n: I couldn't help but laugh at this! XD)

he looked at me with his big (e/c) eyes, I leaned in a little and so did he till our lips were only centimeters apart...

Till BEN bursts in again.

"I SMELL GUYS BEING GAY!!!" He yelled, I face palmed while (m/n) blushed embarrassingly.

"hey, no hard feelings bro, I'm bi." BEN said while pulling (m/n) in a side hug, I growled and pulled him to me and squeeze him in my chest. "Mine." I growled, BEN chuckled before putting his hands up in a surrender position.

"He's all yours, Jeff. Chill your tits." BEN laughed.

(M/n) bursts out laughing while me and BEN soon joined in, I snuck up from behind BEN without him noticing cause he was too busy laughing and hit him with the pillow. HARD.

He stumbled back, landing on (m/n) so that way BEN was sitting on (m/n)'s lap. He and (m/n) blushed and I growled, I attack both them with pillows and they ended up taking them too and start hitting each other.

That's when I hit (m/n) not that hard and starts crying, I run up to him, dropping my pillow on the way. "Hey, are you okay? It was an accident....I-I didn't mean for you to cry." I put my hand on his shoulder and he suddenly tackles me and pins me to the floor. "BEN! GET HIM!!!" (M/n) yelled, and with that BEN start hitting me with his pillow. "I SURRENDER!!!" I yell.

And with that said, BEN stopped hitting me and threw him pillow on my bed after fist bumping each other.

(M/n) got off me and pulled me up, I was towering over him. We stared at each other till I flip him over my shoulder and bursted through my door and yelled. "JEFF THE KILLER RULES!!!" I yelled.

(m/n) was struggling and hitting my back, yelling for BEN who was taking out pieces of the door out of his hand while whimpering.

I smack (m/n)s butt causing him to squeek and I ran around the mansion. "WE HAVE A NEW KILLER!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs over and over again, I was running around the mansion nonstop and was banging on everyone's door while running pass.

I did this for hours with Slender chasing me along with all the other Pastas who were angry that I disrupted their 'beauty sleep'..... eventually I lost them and ran in a closet.

"Alright, I think I lost them-" I was cut off by (m/n) crashing his lips on mine, I was shocked but instantly kissed back. We parted, panting heavily.

"I love you, Jeff." He said.

"I love you too, (m/n)."