A dream?- Eyeless Jack x Male! reader part 2

Finishing request from:
William-Rehpic
-----------------------------------------------------------
M/n's point of view:

I walked over to the torn piece of paper and examined it. So it really wasn't a dream? I shook it off, well I hope I meet him again...even if he does seem off...I sorta like him anyway.

(A/n: Me: I'm about to do it ._.
Bill: don't.
Me: he wants to MEAT him again!
Bill: your horrible -_-
Me: *shrugs* sorry not sorry, I had to, Theres a reason for my name, Bill!)

I walk over to my bed with the phone number in hand and hid it under my pillow, since I didn't have my phone at the time cause I put it on the kitchen table.

Wait a minute... I take a deep breath in before dashing off downstairs flinging my arms around.
"BAAACOOOOONNN!!!" I yelled with the cookie monster voice.

I look into the kitchen to see the table had one plate, is this from Mya?

......No it can't be... knowing my sister, she'd make herself some too. I walked over to the plate that had eggs, bacon, and theee pancakes.

I sat down and was about to enjoy the breakfast from heaven before me till I see a note.

Dear douchebag

I'm going grocery shopping since we ran out of waffles and you know how much I love waffles, and when I get back I'm slapping the mess out of you for eating them all.

-Mya

I scoff at the pathetic note before crumbling it up and throwing it away. I then sat down and ate.

I remember the times Mya and I play fought...we were more like brothers than brother and sister, of course when we play fight it's alot like fighting cause we don't go soft on each other, I would always win in a headlock. She'd always win cause she would had me on the floor
with my head locked in her legs so I had to tap out.

(A/n: thats me with Toby, E.J, Masky,and Hoodie •~•)

I laughed at the flashbacks that came into mind, I would probably be nothing with out my brother-like sister...I can't imagine my life without Mya.

I was in the middle of finishing my eggs till I hear a knock at the door, I figured it'd be Mya so I didn't bother putting any shirt or pants on, so I'm currently on my boxers.

I opened the door to be met with.... the guy from last night...um....E.J was his name. I hid my body behind the door as he smirked.

"Hello again." E.J said, I rubbed my eyes and looked at him again, didn't...... didn't he have a blue mask on before......*shrugs* I was sober so I probably imagined it.

"E-E.J?" I stuttered, he nodded. "In the flesh." (A/n: *cough cough* PUNS intended *cough cough*) he had pretty blue eyes, nice chocolate hair that glistened in the morning sun...his skin seems a little grey but I shrug it off and ignored it.

"May I come in?" He asks, I snap out of my thoughts and laugh nervously. "S-sorry." I said, I move out the way and he walks in and takes his shoes off before waiting for me to shut the door.