Booty hunting- BEN drowned x Male! Reader

Request from:
William-Rehpic

Can I just say that this is gonna be weird cause BEN is the most perverted one in the mansion. Trust me. I KNOW XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEN's point of view:

I'm so bored out of my mind...maybe I should just scare (m/n) again. I throw my Xbox controller somewhere around the room and turned off my Xbox along with my TV.

I then walk to the stairs (a/n: fun fact: BENs bedroom is on the first floor, mine is on the sixth floor... your welcome ;)) I then look up. "Why do we have so many god damn stairs again?" I question in my thoughts.

I decided I ain't going up those stairs so I call Slender. "Please, Slender! I just need you to teleport me to the fourth floor!" I begged, he face palms and groans. "Fine, Benjamin." He said, I fist bumped the air before he suddenly grabs me by my ankle by one of his tentacles so that way I'm upside down and teleports us to the fourth floor. He drops me and I land on my face.

(A/n: sorry to interrupt but isn't this sad that Slender does this to all the guys but none of the girls... I'm a girl....but he does it to me. Wait a minute....I'm special ;-;)

"Now don't do anything stupid, Benjamin." Was the last thing he said before teleporting to who knows where.

I then walk to (m/n)'s room.

Once I got there he had his headset on and was playing Call of duty black ops while sitting cris cross on the floor with trash and junk food scattered on the floor around him.

He was really killing it...literally. I then tiptoe till suddenly I step on a loose floor board.

*Creak*

I look up to see that (m/n) didn't look away from his game. "phew..." I sighed out before I knife flew towards me, I had barely enough time to duck but I did but it caught my hat and got stuck to the wall along with the knife.

I look at (m/n) who paused his game and was playing with five more knifes that was in his hands. "How'd you know I was here?" I asked with a slight anger that I didn't get my fun....other than almost dieing... again.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He sassed, he sat back down and played his game, I smirk. "Talk about bada*s." I took the knife and took it out the wall and grabbed my hat

(A/n: sorry about my innocence >~<)

Suddenly, Jeff comes barging in and threw (m/n)'s TV out the window.
(M/n) threw his headset off and marched to Jeff, grabbed his hood, and raised his fist. "Your paying for that ya'know." (M/n) growled. "Says the guy who eats doritos 24/7!" Jeff laughs, (m/n) then landed his fist into Jeff's face hard.

Jeff fell to the ground and whimpered. "hand my money over." (M/n) growled and pulled his hand out. Jeff dug in his pockets frantically and placed $70 in his hand.

Jeff then got up, Rubbing his jaw. "The reason. Why I did that. Cause Slender told me to tell everyone that we're going to the beach, and that's the only way getting this guy's attention, knowing him!" Jeff said pointing to (m/n).

(M/n) shrugged. "I'm still keeping my cash, BYOTCH." (M/n) teased while waving the money in Jeff's face I chuckled at his angery expression.

I then noticed a cat at (m/n)'s window...I could tell it was female cause it looked sassy just by looking at it. "Here kitty kitty kitty." I chimed.

"BEN, don't even." The cat said. "Oh it's just you." I chuckled, the cat turned into no other than Stitches the neko herself....she was (m/n)'s cat/neko, who was also a Pasta. But they were more like brother and sister.... Cause of their play fights and arguments.

It was always funny to me so I recorded it.

No regrets.

"So, I heard we're going to the beach?" The feline asked, Jeff smirked. "Everyone knows the beach is the time for grabbing girls' bootays for us guys." Jeff smirked increased, I frown. "what if some of us would prefer guys' bootys?" I ask. "Yeah." (M/n) put in.

Stitches slaps the back of me and
(m/n)'s neck, earning a big slapping sound that echoed the room. "That's a stupid question, you can smack guys' bootays too." She giggled, (m/n) suddenly tackles Stitches and I pile on (m/n) and Jeff piles on me.

And out of nowhere Eyeless Jack joins. "I love you guys."..........we all threw him out the window.

-timeskip-

We were all at the beach and it was pretty late out cause most of the ride we had to make like, seventeen stops just for Sally to pee.

We were all in our swimsuit, Stitches was in her bikini but wouldn't go in the water... cause ya'know... feline and all... But she said she would come in later, at a right time (a/n: REMEMBER THAT FOR LATER ;))

All the guys were of course roughhousing here and there, I was underwater booty hunting for one specific, special booty. (M/n) (l/n).

........I think I found my treasurer. I grab it, earning a familiar squeek. "Nope, thats Jane."

I was looking for what seems like forever till I go deeper to the water to see (m/n) dancing.... underwater.

I swim over and secretly grab his booty.

I am victorious!

He turned around and......slapped me?...I'm lucky I was underwater cause that would've hurt like hell. And I don't wanna go there again.

I intertwine his fingers with mine, I put his other hand on my shoulder while I put my hand on his waist...he looked confused at first but I just smirked, he rolled his eyes and with that we started dancing.

We danced together underwater for what seems like forever and I diped him. I felt his shoulder move up and down quickly...he was laughing.

I smirked before smashing my lips on his. He was wide-eyed at first but after a few minutes he kissed back.

There suddenly was a flash.

We look up to see Stitches with Jeff, both have waterproof cameras and taking pics. Stitches smiled and gave me a thumbs up.