A dream?- Eyeless Jack x male! reader

Request from:
William-Rehpic

I love E.J....if any of you didn't know he's my brother...along with Toby....and Masky...and Hoodie. ^~^'
______________________________________

Y/n's point of view:

I was walking to my house I shared with my sister in the rain. I just came back from a party a guy from my school made and he was one of the schools famous football players. I somehow managed to walk up to him today trying to act 'cool' at school and asked him if I could come.

He gave me a sly smile and said sure. After that there were some alcohol included even though I never knew. They begged me to at least take one sip, I did and I got carried away... I'm sober right now and my stomach is killing me. Let's hope Mya won't notice. (A/n: your sister.)

It was around.... 2:00 in the morning I believe?...I searched for my phone..I have it in my back pocket. As I try to grab it it slipped out my fingers. I turned around without looking up cause of my hoodie was bigger than my head I bent down and picked up my phone, as I picked it up I bent back up and pressed the button.

3:01, Mya's gonna freak.

I shove my phone in my pocket and look up...in the distance I saw a figure...just standing there. I rub my eyes and looked up again, it was gone. I chuckled under my breath. "So this is what it's like to be sober?" I thought.

I turned back around to be greeted by a tall figure towering over me, I gulp and slowly look up.

He had a blue mask on with black eye sockets and black ooz leaking out, and was at least 6 foot in a half tall (a/n: true fact!) he had brown hair poking out from his hood and his skin look like a dull gray.

He stared down at me as I stare up at him. "Hello, down there." he joked, I blushed.

"H-hi.." I stuttered, I twisted the bottom of my shirt nervously. "I'm Jack...but you can call me E.J." He said as he reached is dark gray hand out for me to shake.

I gladly shook it. "(M-m/n)." I said, I dropped my hand. "So, (m/n), you want me to walk you home?" He asks. "I... don't want to be a burden." I chuckled. "Oh no no no...you won't be a burden to me, honest!" He laughed. I blushed a little. (A/n: *still sober)

"Okay then, let's go." He said, he pulled me into a side hug and started waking to my house that was just a few blocks. "How did he know where I live?" I thought in my head, even though I was still sober I knew that this was all some crazy dream, I'll wake up in my bed realizing I never went to the party and will bang my head repeatedly at my wall, scolding myself for being an idiot.

We were at my houses front door and I walked inside as we said our goodbyes. I snuck upstairs and in my room.

I started taking my hoodie off till a piece of paper falls out of my hood pocket.

I pick it up and read it. Call me, Shorty. And it showed his number, I scoff and put in on my desk before plopping in my bed and fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up and groaned, I slumped to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and got dressed for the day. I then look towards my desk as I made my way downstairs. His number is still there...... So it wasn't a dream.

To be continued...