chapter 15

A/n

Contain non-consent material

King Jongin dragged down Kyungsoo all through the way toward the King's Quarter, his long strides forced the smaller male to hastily catch up his pace. He yanked Kyungsoo to get into his bed chamber, grabbed the boy by the waist, and tossed his frail body down to his bed. Kyungsoo let out a small squeak of fright when a strong grip cupped his wrists and slammed him against the headboard.

"Being that thirsty to feel a man, are you?" King Jongin hissed, a breath away from Kyungsoo's lips. Pinning Kyungsoo's wrists above the boy's head, he held Kyungsoo, staring down at the boy. His gaze was piercing deep, suffocating Kyungsoo with its intensity the boy's chest began to heave up and down.

King Jongin's jaw pulsating. "How many more men have you seduced and conquered?" He tightened his grasp over Kyungsoo and the boy weakly cried. Overpowered by his anger, King Jongin's heart became blind and deaf. He let his full weight to press Kyungsoo into his bed.

Wide-eyed and petrified, Kyungsoo stared up at King Jongin.

"General Kim, and, who was the name of the boy again, hm?" King Jongin chuckled darkly, holding Kyungsoo's cheeks with his free hand. "The Choi kid. The one you were supposed to meet to talk about your little escape plan, I assume?"

Kyungsoo's eyes were glassy with tears and his face was pale.

"Answer me."

Kyungsoo, eyes wide in fear, stared at the man on top of him. He was motionless, mute at the harshness of King Jongin's words. He tried to open his mouth, but nothing came out.

"Answer me!"

Kyungsoo cried. King Jongin's strong grasp was hurting him. "N-No, Your Majesty."

"Liar." King Jongin released his clasp on Kyungsoo's wrists and grabbed the boy's shoulders, squeezing them hard a pitiful yelp escaped through Kyungsoo's lips.

"I am certain that Minho kid had ravished you so thorough you are starving for more. You must have been really devastated since you were not able to meet him here." King Jongin chuckled acidly,

"It is a good thing you still have plenty of men under your sleeves. A general? Huh. I have to give you praise for that. You have made such a powerful person succumb under your feet. How many times had General Kim provided you with warmth? Giving you the ultimate pleasure?"

King Jongin gritted his teeth. He was losing his mind. Visual images of his own words rushed into his brain, evoking the rage he could barely suppress when he saw the boy and Yifan today.

He kept repeating that moment, wondering what had possibly happened between the two of them without him knowing. He imagined Yifan kissing the boy passionately while running his palm over the boy's bare skin, giving him so much pleasure he was starting to move erotically, releasing lewd voices between their kisses. It felt so real he was starting to lose his grip of reality, and falling into believing the scenes he created inside his head as the truth.

King Jongin breathed raggedly. His dark, penetrating gaze was fastened on the boy below. Anger was rapidly building up inside him, his frustration fermenting to fury.

"How many times have you met him?"

King Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's chin and forced the boy to look at him in the eye. "Giving yourself to every man putting an interest in you, what a cheap whore you are."

Tears were pouring down Kyungsoo's cheeks. His heart hurt hearing the accusations; he could accept them all if they were solely aimed at him, but not to Wu Fan hyung. Wu Fan hyung was too kind to deserve something so filthy accused at him.