Chapter 26: The Witches' Downfall

Start from the beginning

"The Trix have out done themselves this time!" says Riven.

Brandon helps Riven and Bloom chop us monsters. "Hey guys, I thought I'd just give you have a hand," says Brandon.

At Lake Rochaluce, Hajari and Sun-Hi are fighting. Hajari blows some fire at Sun-Hi and Sun-Hi freezes the fire. Sun-Hi then shoots an ice arrow at Hajari and he teleports away from the arrow.

"Seems your aim is a bit off," he says.

Back at Alfea, the other Squadd members are fighting the remaining Trix. Jodi duplicates herself into five. Corki makes a tornado to blow the fairies away, but Kajari uses his static sphere to protect him and his friends from being injured by the tornado. Hajarianna shoots a sun ray at Jodi's duplicates to make them disappear.

"Flower Twister!" Michael says as he shoots it at Corki.

"Let's add a touch of music to this," says Musa as she makes speakers to the blasts the Trix's eardrums.

"Alright, that's enough!" says Corki as she destroys the speakers with her lightning. Corki blasts the Squadd to the ground.

KABOOM!

Back at Lake Rochaluce, Sun-Hi traps Hajari in an ice prism and smashes it to the ground. When the prism smashes open there's nothing in there, but dust. Sun-Hi evilly laughs. Somehow Hajari teleports to Sun-Hi mocking her evil laugh. Hajari blasts Sun-Hi into the lake. Sun-Hi flies out of the water and makes the water develop a water arm and grabs Hajari and throws him into the water. Sun-Hi then freezes the lake and evilly laughs. Hajari melts the ice with his dragon's fiery breath.

At Alfea, the monsters are becoming larger in size and indestructible. Saladn, Faragonda, and Griffin combined their powers to get rid of some of the monsters.

"The strength of these creatures are linked to the Trix's power," says Faragonda. "As their energy drops, so will the monster's. Now where are Hajari and Sun-Hi?"

Back at Rochaluce...

"That's it! I had I'm done toying with you," says Sun-Hi.

Sun-Hi traps Hajari in an ice tower.

The Squadd are still fighting Corki and Jodi.

"Sister, leave it to me. I'll cut them down to size," says Corki.

Corki makes a tornado and it traps the Squadd. Michael faints in the tornado.

"Michael!" cries Hajarianna.

Musa, Kajari, and Hajarianna converge their powers to save Michael and get rid of the tornado.

Back at Lake Rochaluce...

"Try breaking free of that, Mr. Goody-Fairy," says Sun-Hi.

The dragon spins around the tower and melts it.

"No, No!" yells Sun-Hi.

Back at Alfea, all the girls---whether it be fairies, witches, and Specialists---are relaxing and the boys are fighting. Suddenly, the monsters disappear. Everyone cheers.

"I have a feeling Hajari is behind this," says Saladin.

Corki and Jodi were weakened and they were locked in a cage. The sky is clear and the sun shines brighter than ever. Hajari flies up to Faragonda and has Sun-Hi in her arms and he drops Sun-Hi on the ground hard.

"I'd thought I'd seen the last of you, Hajari," Hajarianna says as she cries tears of joy.

Hajari and Bloom walk up to each other and kiss. Everything is back to normal. The birds are chirping, the kids are playing, the people are cheering.