A Mistake

I decided to not tell my family about the letters. I would handle this myself. It was my own problem. I caused them enough pain for killing their youngest child. Maybe i deserved all of this. I wouldn't mind dying. It would stop the the memories from replaying in my head. It would stop the constant reminders of what i did. It would stop the pain of guilt and lost.

At the moment i was walking to school and thinking about my sister's funeral. Most of the people i knew showed up and kept saying sorry to me.

"I'm Sorry"

"I'm Sorry"

"I'm Sorry"

Again and again. Never over. I couldn't stop getting their 'sorry' faces out of my mind. My sister deserved a sorry, not me. I deserved everything terrible that came my way. Maybe this stalker could finally end my miserable life.

I know i was doing it again. Pitying my self. What a joke. Although i didn't mind being murdered, i would not let this person kill anyone because of me. Who was this J? Was it someone i knew? Were there some sort of secret messages in the letters?

Taking out the letters from my backpack, i looked them over and over to see if i could find something out of the ordinary. I didn't care if this was a prank or empty threats. I'm not the carefree girl i used to be. Even if this was a prank, i will stop at nothing to find out who this person was. I was always known back home for being a puzzle solver. I thought many times that maybe i would become a detective.

Ok this person made threats to both Harrison and Amber.

I thought as i remembered the first letter saying Amber will be gone soon. I will keep an eye out for both of them, even if Amber was a bitch. If she is missing from school i will ask her friends where she was. Man i was really changing wasn't i? But i knew this was serious. I've seen some of these kind of people on the news or on a realistic crime show. Even if this person was kidding you could never be to careful.

What other things did the letters say?

What name started with a J? Come on think Taylor, think.

I heard the 1st bell ring for school as i stared into my locker, still pondering.

I could trust no one until i could point out behaviors of a stalker, which i somehow knew from all of the books i read. They would either be shy and not able to meet my eyes or cocky and confident enough to stare straight into my pupils. Nothing in between. There was one person who i knew that did this.

Mr.Thomas.

He had no problem with staring right into my soul it seemed like. But could he really be a stalker? I was still having trouble believing i even had a stalker. Could it still be a prank? Maybe i was being to extreme. No. I would not think of this situation as not serious. I would not let my usually naive self control something as serious as life or death. I closed my locker and found a piece of paper taped to it. Another letter? If so, that means this person knows exactly where my locker is.

I didn't want to be late to my first class, so i made a mental reminder to read the letter later. I was determined to find this person before it was to late. Before someone died. I would not let this creepy person get to me. I promised Angie i would be strong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally lunch and i was anxious to read what the letter had to say. From the beginning of classes to now, i hadn't found any clues yet. I was really looking though. I remembered from a documentary that a stalker would stare directly at you or completely ignore you. No one had met that description yet. Suddenly i felt a kiss on my cheek and someone sit next to me. I told my friends that i wanted to be alone, so i sat outside at a picnic table.