Unbreakable

After the flight I accommodate into a hotel. Now let's get focused on the job. How could I be such a beginner? I should have made sure he was dead. This wasn't my best job and now I have to fix it.

I lay on the bed drifting all my thoughts into the shadows...

*****************************

The wind blowing from the window woke me up. It was already morning and I still haven't received any other warning. Was I a little bit rushed into this? No, by knowing Tom I beg to differ. He was a venomous snake, a dog that bites the hand that feeds him. I had to get rid of him and take him to the underworld where he was supposed to be a few years ago.

I hear the phone ring. Unknown number, but not an unknown caller.

"Hello Rogue, do you recognize my voice?"-I hear Theo's venomous voice ask.

"Tom you are very exited about dying aren't you?"-I tell him. I couldn't even bear to hear his voice.

I hear his ugly laugh from the other side of the phone:"I have been wanting to die since that night when you failed to kill me, but trust me when I tell you that myself death isn't going to come from your hand... Actually is the complete opposite, your death will come from mine... Tonight."-he says and I could say that he was proud of his answer.

"Oh come on! You want to make a fight before you die, but you don't have any strength left. I am sure the power was gone that night.."-I say to him laughing. I win!

"Meet me tonight at the backyard of that house."-he says while I was putting the bullets inside my gun. So he wanted a fight? Well, he was getting one.. Besides we are supposed to complete one's dying wish right? I smile to myself.

"Don't worry darling I will be there. Killing you is going to be one of those pleasures that come even without the benefit of being payed."-I tell him and end the phone call. Let's go murder some people!
_______________________________

The evening comes pretty quick and I was fully prepared for him. I had anything I needed, but the most important weapon was the mind game. I had to remind him constantly about that night, make him torture, loose control and then murder him.

I hop on the taxi and remove the safety of my gun.

"114 Independence street."-I say to the driver and he starts the engine...

I was finally there. The house was renovated and well painted, but I couldn't find Tom anywhere. I knew that I wasn't walking into a trap and that he was there because he was going to show himself to me. I was one hundred percent sure about it.

"You have been hiding in the shadows for years darling, come on,  come out in the light for once."-I say trying to get him to get out from wherever he was hiding.

I hear footsteps from a bush. Tom's figure comes out of the darkness. He was wearing a dark coat and a bid hat that covered most of his face, but as he came into the light I was able to see it. The wrinkled, red, burned skin that covered his face giving him his true disgusting from.

"I am loving the remodeling of the face."-I say smiling, starting to put my plan to work.

"You do? Well you were the designer of it seven years ago. You like your work?"-he asks, but of course he wasn't smiling like I was.

"You were a traitor, a filthy rat so you had it coming."-I tell him in a serious voice now.

His facial expressions falls, it becomes even worse than it actually was, if you could read it properly.

Now he takes off his hat revealing his whole face.

"YOU! YOU WHORE. YOU DID THIS! THIS TO ME. YOU TURNED ME INTO A DEAD MAN WALKING."-he says screaming and showing me his disgusting face. It was like a horror movie, except that I wasn't scared.

"I turned you into the proper way to match your soul."-I tell him, no one speaks to me like that.

His hands start shaking and he looks at me. His eyes were full of hate and darkness.

"No, you wanted to kill me, but tonight you are the one that is going to die."-he says and runs into my direction.

He tries to take me down, but I manage to punch him in his chest. I knew that wasn't enough and I was right because he recovered himself in a second.

Quickly he grabs my hair and punches me. As I was going to fall down I manage to grab a long piece of wood and come back hitting him with in on his face. Hard.

He groans in pain, but that wasn't enough for me. I use the stick to hit him on his stomach. Then he takes out a knife. Of course what could I except from a snake?

"So you want to play like that?"-I tell him.

"No, I actually wanted to put a bullet in your head, but this is more fun."-he says and swings.

I manage to get away and then kick his hand making the him drop the knife. Then I punched his face and a weird sensation travels my skin. That was disgusting!

"This is not enough to beat me!"-I say and make a cut in his arm.

He winces and raises his head. His teeth were bleeding.

"You know, in the middle of that fire I managed to get out of the flames. My wounds were hurting and my skin burned, but I swore that you would pay for what you did to me."-he says smiling and showing his bloody teeth.

Why on earth was he smiling when he was going to die?

I come to understand that later as he quickly grabs a substance and throws it in my face. It burned then I realized that it was pepper spray.

I feel my body fall down and my back hurt. Quickly the instinct kicks in and I recover my sight. Bastard!

"You didn't manage to kill me after all."-he says and I manage to see his face, but before I could raise my knee and hit him I hear a gunshot...