Thoughts of him

Lately not much has happened. I haven't done any jobs or even see Ryan. Maybe this is better. It feels better not watching him, less stressful.

But I didn't liked the fact that I was doing nothing. I liked the adrenaline and the sense of a good fight, staying all day doing nothing wasn't really my favorite thing to do.

As I was having these thoughts my phone was ringing.

"Hello."-I say knowing the only person that would call. Finally!

"Miss Armstrong you have to come to the estate. There is something that the boss is going to discuss about a mission."-I hear one of his men say.

Well that is awkward! It wasn't Ryan.. Why didn't he said so himself. He even comes to my house unexpectedly, but now he doesn't call me? Him not wanting to talk to me is definitely something new.

"Of course, I will be there in forty minutes."-I say ending the call and getting ready to go and see him...

************************************************************

"This is probably the biggest thing we have ever done and I expect maximal vigilance from each and everyone of you here. Sometimes when the soldiers leave for war you have to attack their castles."-I hear Ryan's voice. I didn't felt awkward at all, but he hasn't talked to me, or even looked at me direction the entire day. I don't know why, but somehow that didn't make me feel good. I wanted his attention.

"Sir some of us are staying here, but who is coming with you?"-someone asks.

"Right we need to clear that one too. For this task it's better not to bring a lot of people so we won't bring too much attention upon ourselves. Bruno, Jake, Chris and ... Miss. Armstrong are coming with me."-he says and I clear all my thoughts when he mentioned my name. Now that nervousness inside me was starting to appear.

"I apologize for the interruption, but I must have missed some details... Where are we going?"-I ask hoping he would answer me.

He turns his attention to me. It was the first time he was looking at me today. Something inside me was starting to 'rise'...

"We are going to Vienna."-he simply says and tears his gaze from me. And I don't know why, but that didn't feel good. I don't even liked when people would look at me, but when he doesn't it doesn't feel right.

"We are leaving tomorrow with my jet."-he says as I turned my heel to get out of my room...
________________________________________

I prepare my luggage and get to the car. The other men get my suitcases and go downstairs.

"Don't you think that is too much for a trip like this?"-the man named Bruno asks.

"For a woman there is no such thing as 'enough suitcases'."-I say to him. I mean you never know what could go wrong, or that you might need something but you don't have it with you.

Besides it wasn't that much. Just three Louis Vuitton trunks. Two were for outfits, accessories and make up, and the third one was for guns. You can't put your faith on somebody else's gun. That was one of my principals. I can't trust even my own shadow.
......

We get inside the plane and immediately my eyes searched for Ryan. He was nowhere to be seen which left a disappointing feeling inside me. But I wasn't going to ask the others, it would be stupid.

I sit down and when the plane takes flight I pour some champagne in my glass. The thought of Ryan never leaving me. This is going to be a long flight.............

After eight hours we were in Vienna. I watched the city as the plane landed .. I have never been in this city, but I have read and heard a lot about it. About the history and culture and now I was going to see it. One of the things I loved to do was travel. It was amazing and it gave me some sense of freedom.

But even with the luxury and fascination of Vienna I still have to be concentrated on something else; or better somethings....

_________________________________________

The car pulls in a hotel. The imperial hotel of Vienna. It's official that Ryan is a very rich man.

As I walk in the halls and follow the butler to get to my room I finally saw what my body was longing for. At the other side of the stars stood Ryan opening his suite door. I hear the butlers voice and I walk inside my room looking away from him.

I get comfortable inside my big room. I lived for luxury. For things like this place right in front of my eyes.

This things were my motivation and the reminder that I didn't needed anyone's love

_____________________________
TODAY IS MY B-DAY AND THIS BOOK REACHED 1K! Thank you guys this was the best present ever. I love you all so much. Badgal 🙏🏼💋