In action

As I stood in my hotel room laying in my bed I kept thinking about what I just did. How could I not think better about something? Was it bad? Or right? What kind of benefits is it going to bring me?
How could I be so careless? Now I have made a contract with the Devil himself, there is no winning here.

I get up, wear my silky robe and grab a bottle of wine. I pour some of it in the glass, but that wasn't enough for today so I fill the whole thing.

I kept thinking about his face, his beautiful face. I had never seen anything like that. I would even dare to say that I felt attracted to him. It's just an obsession anyway. I mean it's hard finding someone who is as good as you in negotiating.

The phone of my room starts ringing and I picked it up.
"Hello!"

"Hello love, I thought you left. I wouldn't bear the pain of you leaving my side now wouldn't I ..."-I hear the voice that haunted my dreams last night say.

"Of course not, you would loose a very important asset."-I say making it clear I wasn't pleased with his way of talking.

"Well, except for a beautiful female you are also smart."- he says and I could imagine him smirking.

"Now you figure that out? You aren't very bright are you?"-I say continuing the sarcastic conversation.

I hear him chuckle, then he says:"Let's cut the funny crap Miss Armstrong, I have a job for you. Meet me in two hours at the caffe downtown."

We finish the conversation and I get out of my hotel to go downtown. In a few minutes I find myself standing in front of the caffe. He was already there and looking great. His firm composure made him look classy and serious. His rings were shining and the tattoos on his skin looked like they were trying to show themselves off his Armani jacket.

In that moment his grey eyes meet mines and he stands up.

"You are here love. I have always liked punctual people. Please have a seat."-he says and sits down.

"You are such a gentleman."-I say to him smiling.

"Well we are not savages, but don't be fooled love a gentleman is simply a patient wolf."-he says smirking.

"That's is true indeed. Now tell me about the job I have to get done."-I say and place my hand in the glass table.

"There is this man that is getting on my nerves lately..."-he says taking a deep breath.

"You want to kill someone just because they get on your nerves?"-I interrupt him.

He smiles and continues:"No, I don't do that. At least not often. You see this man was irrelevant a long time ago, but now he is starting to crave power. Now you know that is very bad miss.Rogue, especially when you try to play smart with me so I decided to do what I do best: Eliminate any possible threats. And here is where you enter love. I need you to get rid of him. No noise, no mess, no witnesses."-he says looking into my eyes.

"Sure I can do that."-I say to him.

"Good, you will meet him tonight at the Le Bernardin restaurant. And of course your job will be rewarded."-he says and gets up from the chair.

"I have no doubt about that."
_________________________________________

I wear my dark grey dress and put on my lipstick. Let's go make some bad things...

As I enter the luxurious restaurant I see the man. He was exactly like Ryan described him. I walk closer to him and sit down.

"Kingsley wasn't capable of confronting me so he brought a woman to do his work. Well that's low, even for him."-he says already getting on my nerves. I was starting to understand Ryan.

"What can I say? He is a busy man."-I say faking a smile.

"Not for long. I want two million, cash and the business in south."-he says.

I didn't really payed attention to his requests, he wasn't going to see them happen, I was more concentrated in his drink, half of it was already gone. This man must feel nervous or way too careless.

"Sure why not? You know Ryan appreciates a good, powerful man."-I say moving my hands in his back making him concentrate more there so that I could spill the liquid in his drink. Of course he doesn't notice.

"He doesn't appreciate anyone and this isn't going to work."-he says removing my hands. Like I gave a damn. I already did what I wanted to do.

"We don't make deals."-I say and get up as I watch him take a sip from this drink.

"You will be sorry."-he threatens.

"No, you will..."-I say and walk away...
_________________________________________

I open the door of Ryan's study to tell him the deal was done.

"Good job Miss Rogue. My man told me you finished the job. They are taking care of the remainings."-he says. The faint light coming from the windows illuminated the dark room giving me a poor view of him, not enough for my curious eyes.

His big hand was carrying a glass of Macallan whiskey adding more class to his beautiful figure and making my heart....

"Well you shouldn't have underestimated me."-I say to him.

He comes closer to me, my breath stuck on my throat. Why does he make me loose my self control?

"I never did, that's why I hired you in the first place."-he whispers.

God, why does this moment seems so special? I liked the darkness, I liked him...

"My payment."-I say ruining the moment I desperately wanted not to end.

He steps back from me and hands me a box filled with stacks of money.

"I suppose you are content.."-he says.

"Of course."-I say smiling.-"It was nice doing business with you, I would like to hear my next assignment soon."

And with that I get out of his room...