Chapter 24: The Witches' Siege

Start from the beginning

The two get up and start walking again.

Later that night, the kids are still walking in the forest trying to find their way to Magix city. Hajari hears someone calling his name.

"Bloom, did you hear that?" asked Hajari.

"Hear what?"

"I don't know I thought I heard somebody."

"Well I didn't hear anything, it must've been an animal or some sort."

At Cloudtower, Sun-Hi and her sisters are watching Alfea through the crystallized ball.

"Those weaklings have managed to escape the monster's wrath and seek refuge at Alfea castle," says Sun-Hi.

"Looks like Hajari isn't with them," says Jodi.

"Why should you care about Hajari, Jodi? It's not as if he could hurt us," says Sun-Hi.

"I think the time has come to really set the conquest on Alfea," says Corki.

"We'll release the most powerful army ever. Alfea will shake under its might!" says Sun-Hi.

Millions of monsters swarm to Alfea; bats, roaches, snakes, and giant cyclops.

In Faragonda's office, Fargonda, Griffin, Saladin, and Codatorta are having a meeting.

"Griffin, we all know that the power these witches possess doesn't correspond to what you've been teaching at Cloudtower," says Faragonda. "But what bothers me now is what's become of Hajari."

"And of Princess Bloom. She's by far my best student and the fact she's disappeared without a trace worries me. We must remember that Hajari posses extraordinary power," says Codatorta.

"Yes, but they've been stolen from him," says Faragonda.

"Yeah and we all know what became of that and somehow I don't think Sun-Hi, Jodi, and Corki are satisfied.  I know that their next move will be absolutely ferocious," says Griffin.

Outside in the courtyard, monsters are attacking the fairies, witches, wizards, and Specialists. One monster knocks Michael to the ground.

"Oh no, Michael get up!" yells Kajari.

Kajari, Musa, and Michael Fairy Transformation:
We kids are the Squadd
Energy crazy
Our magic powers will defeat the evil deeds of Trix!
We're the new ones, we're the Squadd

Musa...Musa...Kajari-ri-ri...Squadd power!

Wings in heaven
We are the Squadd

Michael...Michael...ooh

And we're the Squadd, kids are the Squadd
Energy crazy
Our magic powers will defeat the evil Trix!
We-we are the Squadd

A monster, in front of the Squadd, gets ready to attack them, but Hajarianna uses her scepter to teleport them to the back of the monster. Michael shoots vines at the monster and ties him up. Musa and Kajari backflip into the air and shoot as the monsters explode into pieces, but comes back to life.

"This is not good," says Hajarianna.

Back in the forest, Hajari and Bloom decide to stop and camp the night in the forest with a red-orange camp fire like Bloom and Hajari's hair color.

"Maybe we should've kept going," says Hajari.

"Hajari, you need to sleep. I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow," says Bloom. "We've got a big day ahead of us."