One song can change everything- Chapter 24

Does the title of this chapter kind of give away the main bit? Oh well! Hope you enjoy this little chappie. I really enjoy writing this story, or any of my stories for that matter because I love writing and when I get an idea I just have to put it down on a page and so writing stories is one thing I looove doing. As well as music but I can't take music as a GCSE coz I have to take something else and that sucks and I just want to cry but oh well I can always do it in college right?

*Becca's POV*
I anxiously sat down in the audience, waiting for the boys to come on stage to perform and then talk. The last time I was in the audience of one of the boys interviews was when I was in disguise. This could be fun. Hearing a gasp from beside me I turned to see an excited teenage girl staring at me. "Oh. My. God. You're Becca!" She yelled as a few other girls in the audience realised who I was.

"That's me." I smiled as the girl walked over to me.

"Can I please have a picture with you?" The first girl said as I nodded.

"Of course." I smiled as she stood next to me holding up her phone. Smiling at the camera she thanked me before heading to her seat. 20 or so more girls asked for a picture before everyone finally sat down for the interview. When the boys came out a cheer erupted in the room. I have a feeling my eardrums just exploded.

*Harry's POV*
Fiddling with my fingers my focus was on my hands as questions got fired at us. None of them were really directed at me so it didn't matter that I was in my own world. "Harry?" Jonathan said, my head snapping up to look at him with a dimple smile. "How are things with you and Miss Jenner?" He asked as I quickly glanced at Becca who was watching with full concentration.

"Actually, that didn't exactly work out. We decided it would just be better to be just friends." I smiled as Becca's jaw hung open.

"Ah well that's a shame." The whole audience sighed.

"Yeah..." I hummed looking down at my lap with a smirk.

"You don't seem very upset?" Jonathan said as the rest of the boys, except Niall, looked at me with confusion.

"It's er...complicated." I shrugged my shoulders looking at Becca who had tears in her eyes. "And that's kind of what the song we are going to sing is about. It's on our new album and is very personal to me at the moment." I smiled as we all got up from the sofa and walked over to the stage. "This is Half a Heart." I announced before we started to sing.

[Liam]
So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

[Zayn]
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

[Louis]
Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two

[Zayn]
If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

[Harry and Louis]
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to

[Harry and Niall]
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man - at best
With half an arrow in my chest
'Cause I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

[Harry]
I'm half a heart without you

[Niall]
Though I try to getcha out of my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

[All]
Only half a blue sky (only half the blue sky)
Kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best (half a man at best)
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

[Zayn]
Without you
Without you
Half a heart without you
Without you
Without you

[Harry]
I'm half a heart without you

Once we finished the whole audience began to clap and cheer. Looking at Becca she had tears streaming down her cheeks. Rubbing them from her cheek with the back of her hand she turned and ran out the studio. "Becca!" I yelled quickly following after her. She kept walking as I ran down the. Corridor after her. "Becca please wait!" I yelled again making her stop.

"Why Harry!? Why did you make me listen to that!?" She questioned with tear filled eyes.

"Because I wanted you to know the truth. Becca I love you."

"The truth? Harry you have been lying to me this whole time! I needed you and you weren't there!" She cried which felt like a knife to my heart.

"Becca please I never meant to hurt you. It was complicated. I was trying to protect you!" I yelled tears building in my eyes as well.

"Protect me? By making me look like an idiot infront of everyone. You know I still repeat the things you said to me in my head. You killed me Harry! Do you have any idea how hard this was for me!? You told me you loved me then a few days later you tell me you love someone else! Do you know how painful that is!? It's like someone is repeatedly stabbing you in the heart! You should have told me the truth!" She yelled tears covering her cheeks as I could see her pain. "You should be with Kendall, you want to be with her so be with her. You have my blessing." Becca whispered looking at the floor. Shaking my head I stepped closer to her.

"But she's not the one I want. I want you. I need, you." I begged grabbing her hands making her look up at me.

"But Kendall-"

"There was never anyone else. You're the one I want. You always were." Becca let out a loud sob looking at the floor.

"Wh-why?" She stuttered looking up at me.

"Because you are perfect. I want to wake up next to you everyday for the rest of my life. I want to be able to call you mine. I want you to love me again. Even if that takes me years, to make it up to you. Then that's what I will do. I just want you." I begged, Becca smiling at me.

"I never stopped loving you." She whispered before gripping the back of my kneck and planting her lips on mine. "You have a lot of explaining to do Styles." She said between breaths as I laughed. Kissing her back we stood in the middle of the hall, her arms around my kneck and my arms around her waist.

"I missed you." I smirked as she rested her head in my chest. It was good to be back.

Awhhh Becca and Harry are back! Thank god! I'm not quite sure how many chapters are left in this story, it's not very many about 10-15? Hope you guys liked this chapter! I will update ASAP