New beginnings- Chapter 15

Hey guys! So I was off school ill today because I just honestly feel like crap, haha. I thought as I have nothing else to do that I would update some stories! Sorry if they aren't any good, my head isn't really with it.

(2 months later)
*Becca's POV*
I have been in California for 2 weeks now and I am just about to start university. I am staying in a luxury hotel sweet, being paid for by my tour money. Why not spoil myself whilst O can? I had spent the first few weeks of these long months in London. I talk to Perrie almost every day, the boys on the other hand, well they are busy being the biggest boyband in the world. When I left I had a feeling this was going to happen but now that it has it doesn't feel right. Not seeing them, not laughing with them, not being with them. I feel so empty. I made the right choice, well thats what I keep telling myself anyway.

Hearing my phone ring from the other side of the hotel room I quickly ran over to pick it up. "Hello?" I replied hearing a laugh on the other end.

"Hey there stranger." I heard louis' familiar voice say.

"Louis! How is everyone?" I asked a smile glued to my face.

"Great you?" The conversation carried on for another 10 minutes after that. "Facetime?" Louis asked as I pulled my iPad out from my bag.

"Yeah see you in a second." I smiled hanging up the phone and loading FaceTime on my ipad. Automatically I got a request from Louis, clicking accept I smiled when I saw him, Niall, Zayn and Liam sat there waving.

"Hey there kiddo." Liam smiled as I laughed.

"Hey guys." I waved then pulling my hair up into a high ponytail. "Hey urm... where's Harry?" I asked kind of scared of the answer. I hadn't talked to him since I left, I had seen many articles in magazines about him. They all said that he was dating someone else, I hoped it wasn't true but a small part of me knew it was.

"Babe promise you won't get mad?" Zayn asked as I nodded. "He's with his girlfriend." He whispered as my heart sank. I put on a fake smile though.

"That's great, i'm really happy for him. What's...er... What's her name?" I hummed feeling tears in my eyes. Why am I so upset, I knew this was going to happen eventually. I think they could tell I was lying.

"Becca... you don't need to pretend. Don't worry though she is nothing compared to you. Her names Kendall Jenner." Niall said as I shook my head.

"I should have known it was going to happen anyway, better sooner then later." I whispered as they all looked at me.

"Becca we are so sorry."

"You don't have to be. He deserves to be happy. If that means being with a trashy girl then so be it!" I half yelled. (A/N No hate it's just for the story line) They all let out a little chuckle as I heard talking in the background.

"So what are you doing in Cali?" Liam asked as I looked around at the boxes stacked up on the bed.

"I'm actually going to uni." I smiled as they all clapped in approval.

"That's our girl!" Louis yelled as I heard a grunt in the near background. "Shut up." Louis angrily said to the person making all the noise. He turned to me with a pissed look. "Witch is here." He whispered as I laughed slightly knowing exactly who he was talking about. Hearing a door slam made me jump.

"Somebodies angry?" I laughed as they all nodded in unison.

"Just ignore them. Hazza doesn't know what he's doing." Niall smiled. "We are coming to Cali tomorrow, we could come and see you?" He suggested as I nodded.

"That would be great. See you then." I gave them the hotel address and my room umber before we all said goodbye. I better get tidying, this room is a mess.

*************
(Next day)
The boys would be here in 5 minutes or so, I had cleaned up and cooked a lot of food knowing Niall would probably be hungry. Putting my pile of washing into my room I closed the door before hearing a loud knock on the door. Running over I took a deep breath before swinging the door open. Instantly being brought into a group hug by the 4 boys. Laughing I invited them in. "Wow, nice place." They all said looking round.

"Thanks, it's only temporary."

"Temporary?" Niall asked as they all turned to face me.

"Yeah, I'm moving into a dorm on the University site. You know room mate and everything." I smirked as we all sat on the sofa. "So hows Mr Misery guts and witchy today?" I laughed referring the Harry and Kendall. My comment made all the boys laugh as well.

"Same old. Infact he should be here soon." Liam smiled as I made a sarcastic cheer, lifting my arms up. I was acting like I didn't want to see him. I really do though. Hearing a knock on the door Louis got up as I continued talking to the other boys. Hearing footsteps behind me I took a deep breath before turning around.

*Harry's POV*
Louis opened the door with a smile as I pushed past him, shoving my phone into my back pocket. "Be nice." Louis said behind me as we walked into the living room of the massive hotel sweet. Seeing her sat on the sofa joking around with the boys sent a chill around my body. I still love her. All went silent as Becca slowly turned to face me. A smile plastered on her face as I froze on spot. She slowly stood up from the sofa, walking over to me.

"Well? Don't I get a hug?" She laughed as nodded, she stepped closer as I wrapped my arms around her. I instantly smelt her signature smell that I have missed so much.

"Can I talk to you alone?" I whispered in her ear as she nodded pulling me into her bedroom. She sat down on the end of the bed as I remained standing. "So erm. I need to tell you something." I trailed along as Becca shook her head.

"Harry you don't need to explain anything to me." What was she talking about?

"What?"

"The boys told me about you and Kendall. I am happy for you, truely I am." She smiled, that smile was fake I could tell.

"Do you honestly think I believe that bullcrap Becca?" I laughed as she gritted her teeth.

"I just... don't get you." She looking at her hands twiddling her thumbs as I sat next to her. "I obviously wasn't the one for you and I'm fine with that. As long as your happy then, I'm happy." She really has no idea does she.

"Becca..." I trailed along as my phone started going off in my pocket, O was about the reject it but Becca placed her hand over mine before I could.

"Be with who makes you happy Harry." She simply said before getting up and walking out the room. I couldnt build up the guts to talk to her again after that. Little did she know anything.

Oooooo what do you reckon is going on here? I smell something fishy... I will try and update ASAP because I really want to write this story now coz I have loads of inspiration! If there is any mistakes in this or any of my other stories then i'm sorry. My phone hates me an sometimes likes changing words?