1st day of tour- Chapter 6

Hey guys! I have loads of ideas for this story so I am writing it before I forget! Enjoy:D

2 days later)
*Becca's POV*
There was 5 hours until the first show of the American tour. I was running around the shared dressing room looking for my phone as the boys just sat on the sofa watching funny vine videos. "Does anyone know where my phone is?" I asked as 5 pairs of eyes turned to me.

"We will help look." Liam said as they all got up and started looking round the room. Thinking of where it last was I walked into the small bathroom and found it on the counter. About to walk out I found two arms wrapped around my waist. Laughing he kissed me on the kneck.

"Found your phone then?" Harry smirked as I spun round to face him.

"Mmhm." I simply said before he lifted me up onto the sink counter and started to kiss me.

"You are so irresistible." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I honestly don't know what is going on with me. He's the enemy! Don't forget that! I was snapped out my thoughts by Harry gripping the back of my kneck.

"Harry... I need to rehearse." I said as he pouted his lips.

"Fine." I jumped off the counter and Harry grabbed onto my hand. Walking out the bathroom side by side the rest of the boys turned to face us.

"You were in there...at the same time." Louis gasped as I shook my head. "Just wrong." he then said as I released from Harry's grip.

"Yes Lou." I laughed grabbing the things I needed for rehearsal. "I am going to rehearse." I sighed walking out the dressing room, down the long halls and towards the stage. When I got there, there was security all around the place. Spotting Paul I walked over with a smile.

"You alright?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah thought I would get a last minute rehearsal in before the show." I explained before he went and talked to some other security guard.

Running up onto the stage I looked around the arena. It was huge. I have never played to this many people before. I'm kind of scared? Taking a deep breath I started one of my favourite song of all time.

Heart beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Finishing there a small applause came from the workers before I picked up my acoustic guitar and started messing around with some chords.

*Harry's POV*
That song was perfect for her voice. She sat up on stage singing and playing with chords on the guitar. Sneaking up behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped slightly before relaxing again. "Harry! You gave me a heart attack!" She playfully hit my arm putting down her guitar.

"You sounded amazing before by the way." I smirked as I heard small screams outside. "Hey I have an idea." I said as the rest of the boys walked in. This was going to be the best sound check ever.

We had all the instruments set up, all that was left was to allow the small group of fans in to listen. As soon as they entered they couldn't stop screaming. Starting up the sung Liam began to sing his part.

I thought I saw a girl brought to life
She was warm she came around
She was dignified
She showed me what it was to cry
You couldn't be that girl I adored
You don't seem to know or seem to care
What your heart is for
But I don't know her anymore...

When it got to my part Becca sang instead.

There's nothing left, I used to cry
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine...

We all came in at that point. Singing the chorus before stopping.

I'm torn
I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn (I'm already torn)

The crowd let out a small scream as Niall and Becca put down their guitars. "That actually sounded pretty cool." Liam laughed as we all agreed. Now it was question time.

*Becca's POV*
The boys sat on the front of the stage getting ready to answer questions as I put away my guitar. When I came back Harry directed me to sit next to him. So I did. Instantly questions were being fired at me. One girl put her hand up as Harry gestures for her too talk. "Are you two dating? Is she the same girl that was in the paper?" She blurted out as me and Harry both looked at eachother.

"Yes and yes." He said without hesitation. The group of girls let out a little aww before carrying on asking questions. I just sat, Harry's arm around me listening to their answers and thinking about the show tonight. It's going to be epic.

**********
Harry dragged me along with him as he signed the fans autographs and got pictures. They had finished with the questions and there was now only about 2 hours until the concert starts meaning this arena will be filling up in 30 minutes time. Exciting! There was lots of girls to get through and very little time to do it in. Trying to speed up the process I ended up taking pictures for them and giving them pens to sign with. Not really what I was expecting. I was waiting for Harry when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Turning around a group of about 5 teenage girls were smiling at me. "Hi! I'm Caitlin and this is Nicole, Lucy, Amy and Ellie. We would love to get a picture with you?" The girl with curly brown hair smiled as I paused in shock.

"Sure." I laughed as they got Paul to take the picture.

"Thanks! You're really pretty." Caitlin then said as the others nodded in agreement.

"You have a great voice too." Nicole said as I thanked them before being moved on to the dressing rooms. It was nice to be asked for something like that.

*************

I took a deep breath at the side of the stage. Peering round for a second I saw the thousands of people just sat waiting. The lights faded down and it was show time. The music kicked on and I ran out to a loud amount of screams. I have never felt so alive.

*Harry's POV*
She was amazing! Truly amazing! I stood by the side of the stage watching her as she sang her 5 songs before running back off. Becca had a huge smile glued to her face. "That was amazing!" She yelled over the sound if the screams.

"No you're amazing." I smiled before kissing her. For the next 20-25 minutes we watched 5sos play. It was finally mine and the lads turn. Getting into our starting positions I turned my head to look at Becca. She mouthed 'good luck' to me before the set moved and the concert begun. I love performing.

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapters really bad and if theres any mistakes. I wrote this in my phone and autocorrect can be annoying at times. Hope you liked this. If so please vote, comment, tell your friends.... thanks:)