Catch up- Chapter 5

Hey guys! So this seems to be the only story that I actually have inspiration for and an idea of what I am going to write! The others I have absolutely no clue what so ever. Hopefully some inspiration and ideas will come sooner or later but while I wait for that might as well update this story! Enjoy!

(2 weeks later)
*Becca's POV*
I sat in the recording studio as they played the track back to me. It sounded pretty cool. These last 2 weeks have been jam packed with interviews, recordings and small concerts to start up my career. I guess I haven't exactly had time to see any of my friends or family and I am missing them a lot. "Ok Becca you can go home now. You leave for LA tomorrow. Enjoy the tour with the lads." The man said as I nodded, taking my headphones off and walking out the room. Yes 'the lads' are One Direction, I am opening for them as well as 5SOS who are amazingly good if I do say so. It may be awkward with the whole thing that happened between me and Harry but I am just focussing on my career. Even if that means going on tour with him.

I quickly grabbed my stuff out the small dressing room, slinging my bag over my shoulder I kept my eyes fixed on my phone as I walked down the corridors. Knocking into someone I nearly fell but they caught me. "Sor...Becca?" They said as I looked up to see Niall smiling at me.

"Nialler!" I laughed as he gave me a hug before stepping back.

"Where have you been!? We were all starting to get worried." he motioned as I heard other voices further down the hall.

"Sorry I have been really busy with recording, interviews and..."

"Look who's turning into a little pop star!" Niall joked as I saw Louis, Liam and Zayn getting closer. Where's Harry? As soon as they spotted me they ran and brought me into a massive group hug. After they released me they all stood there with a smile.

"Congrats on your contract. I hear you are touring the world with the most amazingest boyband ever!" Liam joked as I sighed.

"Yeah One Erection I think it was?" I laughed slightly as all their faces dropped.

"Ha!" Louis casually blurted out, covering his mouth instantly after trying to come to terms with the noise that just came out.

"Same old Becca." Zayn smiled as giggling started at the end of the hall. Looking around the boys I saw some blonde haired girl that looked like her face had been coloured in by 2 year olds, walking side by side with Harry. I don't know why but it made me feel kind of jealous? I could see from Harry's facial expression that he wasn't happy and for some reason when he saw me a small smirky smile appeared on his lips. Let the rollercoasters begin.

*Harry's POV*
I dragged Becca into the small closet after refusing to go anywhere with me i resorted to pushing her in. Once we were both inside I locked the door then turned to face her. "What is up with you and closets!?" She yelled as I remembered back to the time in the music shop. Shrugging my shoulders it was complete silence. "Got yourself a keeper there." Becca sniggered as she looked into my eyes.

"Jealous?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Why would I be jealous of someone that looks like they have been raped by a crayon..." She was being deadly seriously when she said it. Looking straight into my eyes I couldn't help but laugh. She was right her makeup was a bit over board.

"Or a clown..." I whispered as she laughed again.

"A carrot." She then said as we ended up turning into a hysterical mess. Calming down again we both looked into each other's eyes. "I'm sorry..." Becca whispered as tears fell down her cheeks. Bringing her in for a hug she cried in my chest.

"Shhhh its ok babe." I tried to sooth her as her cries got harder. They weren't calming so I did the only thing that came to my mind. Cupping her heads in my hands I smashed our lips together, pushing her slightly against the cupboard door, she pushed me away though with almost a disgusted look.