CH.5 His allowed pleasure

Start from the beginning

“Is it ok for you? What’s your name? I’m Marilyn.” The one with wavy, short red hair said to Anatoly and he faked an amused expression as he smirked at her.

“Like Marilyn Monroe? I can see you sure have some common traits.” He was being obviously sarcastic, but the girl didn’t get it.

“You are so sweet, but I should dye my hair blonde, like yours. What do you think?”

“That would give people an ulterior reasons to make more jokes..” He snorted under his breath and I sighed and placed a hand on his knee, as to say to behave. His body stiffened at once and his eyes darted at me glaring me all sort of his usual insolences, but I ignored it and he bit down a remark. “You would look awesome with blonde hair.” Again, the way he said “awesome” was clearly meant to mock the way people said it here, but it only made the girls giggle more.

“What the fuck do they have to laugh so much?” He groaned in Russian and they both widened their eyes and blinked at him with renewed interest.

“You speak, hmm, was it maybe Russian? That sounded so sexy.”

“How did you guess?” Anatoly mocked and I spoke to stop what was about to come.

“Yes, we do speak Russian.”

“Now I see why you have that accent.” One of them smiled and tried to move closer, but from the way I was seated it was not possible. “And what’s your name, handsome? We never saw you two around this place, so you don’t come here often, right? By the way, my name is Rachel.”

“We do not come often, correct. Nice to meet you, Rachel.” I shook her hand politely, but avoided to tell her my name, which should have already been quite the message. But she ignored it, as it was clear from her smiling and flirting.

“You guys stand out quite a lot in here. Say it, what about drinking this and maybe have something to eat together? We could cook something for you.”

Anatoly faked a snort with a chuckle and then rolled his eyes muttering something more in Russian.

“Thank you Rachel, but we are good with just relaxing here and drinking. Tomorrow is Monday and we need a good night sleep.”

“Didn’t old geezer need only a few hours of sleep?” Anatoly muttered in Russian making the girls giggle and laugh more, one of them going to touch his arm. I observed his reaction as he pulled back without bothering to cover it; he was not much the touchy-feely person and did not like strangers touching him for no reasons and I could understand his motives.

“Oh my, you’re such an interesting one…?” Marilyn, the red-haired girl, tried to ask for his name and he eventually groaned it out.

“Anatoly, very nice to meet you.”

“I like your tattoo on your neck, what does it mean?” At her words he stiffened a moment and unconsciously brought a hand up to cover it.

“Do you come here often?” I decided to ask them to distract the attention from Anatoly, as his discomfort was evident, because he was still in the regret phase and so it wasn’t easy to face certain arguments.

“Yes, we don’t live far from here and our friends are into bike racing, so they love this bar.” Rachel brushed her hair behind the shoulders and leaned closer, purposely touching my knee with her. “Are you sure you don’t want to join us for dinner?” She gave me an unmistakable inviting look, slipping her hand on my thigh and I decided that was enough.

The limit had been surpassed.

“We are both sure, Rachel. Anatoly and I only want to enjoy a drink.” My voice had shifted from the polite tone to the cold authoritative one, and she picked the change at once, given she pulled back and looked between us confused.