"Fifteen days after I return home from a trip, I rush to her room," my breathing has accelerated, tears have started accumulated around my eyes, "I see her sleeping...or so I thought..."

The incident plays before my eyes, I can feel whatever was happening that day, I could recall even the slightest of the details.

I run up the stairs, throwing the bags on the floor. Its been so long since I have seen Maisie, Freya has literally chopped my brain after making me understand the different style and make up details! Maisie wouldn't know I am coming back today, I intend to surprise her

How I long to play football with Maisie! I even brought her the jersey she wanted, signed by Messi himself. I better record when I give it to her, she would be on top of her world. I open the door and rush. "Surprise!" I shout.

There is no usual reply, no one came to smack me or shout at me.

There she is! Sleeping Beauty...

I shake her but she doesn't wake. Frowning, I shake her a little harder but still she doesn't wake. Her head rolls to the side, lifeless. I scream for mother.

She and dad come rushing to her room.

Everything else happens in a blur. There are doctors in her room, servants with shocked faces, mum crying on dad's lap, Freya her hands around my shoulder. 

"She died most likely an hour ago," the family doctor tells dad.

Died?

Tears start flowing from eyes as I read the crumpled sheet in her hand.

I read in through between the passages, 'couldn't take it anymore', 'felt dead', 'handling the pain', 'wouldn't know what I would feel'.... 'I am sorry'.

I could almost hear her speak that.

Those three words, they would haunt me forever. I look at her again, she did look different. There were frown lines visible on her forehead, slightly sunken eyes and she looked thinner. Her lips were blue and violet and she was as cold as I was feeling right now. Dead, I wish I was too.

Katherine was sitting beside me. My face was buried in her neck, I breathed in her scent trying to calm myself. It only worked a fraction, I could still see her face, the days she looked so distant and off...

I could feel her whisper, the words touching me as soft as the flutter of butter fly's wings- "I am sorry"

The pain that followed was unbearable. I couldn't stand the fact that someone who had been with me, just few days ago was gone...

I could never play football with her again, 

bicker with her again,

see her making funny faces as Freya applied make up again, 

never see her smile again,

never feel her in my arms again,

she was gone.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" I cried hysterically referring to the pain. Images of her lifeless body and then her chuckling flashed in my mind. Hot tears dropped from my eyes. I could feel Katherine console me...saying some soothing words.

Trying to calm my breathing, I breathed in...and then out...then in again.

Repeating this a few times, I finally could feel. Feel Kathy shush me, warmly. The feel of her arms wrapped around me, safely. 

I didn't know till when we remained in the same position.

But I felt something, something that Maisie could only describe to me...

Love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER FELLAS?

BTW THE STORY IS LEFT... A LOT OF IT, IS...

BUT ANYWAYS HOW WAS THE CHAPTER!?

ALSO I AM DECIDING A CAST. POST IN YOUR COMMENTS WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS:

A. ACE KINGMAN

B. KATHERINE EVY JONES

C. VERONICA SMITH {SHE ISN'T INTRODUCED YET, BUT THEN ALSO}

D. CASSANDRA KINGMAN

E. RICHARD KINGMAN

F. ACE'S WIFEY 

G. MAISIE WILLIAMS 

H. FREYA WILLIAMS