Smosh- The Presentation

Start from the beginning

            “I am Joshua Ovenshire, don’t call me Josh I would rather be called Joven or Jovenshire” Joshua said smiling he already had the mic in his hands.

            “And I am Ian Andrew Hecox but call me Ian… why are we doing our full names?” Ian said laughing.

            “Well people actually think our names are David or Jovenshire and so forth.” Anthony said shrugging.

            “Ah that makes sense, introduce yourself Anthony!” Ian said smiling.

            “Alright my full name is Anthony Padilla but don’t say my last name.” Anthony wrapped an arm around Ian’s shoulder.

            “So we are here to talk about bullying and ask you children some questions and be randomly weird if we go over the weird limit teachers you can tell us.” Mari spoke pacing back and forth she was nervous and the whole group of children and adults weren’t helping.

            “It’s okay Mari.” Sohinki patted her shoulder.

“Calm down everything will be fine.” Lasercorn added.

            “I know…” Mari looked down blushing slightly.

            “Hey um guys I am sorry but I have to ruin our plans for a moment.” Jovenshire spoke getting every ones attention.

            “What did you miss spell something again?” Lasercorn teased.

            “No it’s something else, and also that was a one time thing I didn’t mean to.” Joven rolled his eyes. He placed his mic in its stand.

            “Okay what is it then?” Mari asked. Jovenshire approached Sohinki and grabbed his hands smiling at the younger and shorter male.

            “Matthew Sohinki we have known each other for a long period of time… Clevver Games brought us closer as friends but Smosh Games brought us closer as something more.” Joven leaned in and kissed Sohinki on the cheek still holding his hands.

 “I love you more than life; if you died I don’t think I could handle not being without you hell I can’t imagine Smosh Games the same without you, it wouldn’t be the same nothing would, I know this is sappy and corny and all but Matt I love you and… and I know you don’t have many good memories at this school, so I thought maybe you should have one great memory.” Jovenshire held his breath he got down on one knee.

            “Joven what are you doing?” Sohinki asked blushing a deep shade of red.

            “We have been dating for over four years now.” Joven took a deep breath.

            “Joven what are you doing.” Sohinki asked again Joven reached behind him and pulled out a small black velvet box and held it up he took a deep breath, Sohinki gasped and he covered his mouth with both his hand tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

            “Matthew Sohinki… will you please marry me?” Joven opened the box revealing a golden ring with a peridot gem in the middle with one emerald on either side of the peridot. Sohinki looked away shaking his head no; he was now crying at this point he looked at Joven who stayed on one knee holding the box.

            “Y-yes! I do!” Sohinki squealed his face was a bright red from embarrassment from one getting proposed to and two that he was crying and acting like a girl at this point. Mari squealed and the whole gym was filled with cheering and a few booing. Jovenshire stood up slipping the ring on Sohinki’s finger and pulling him in for a kiss Sohinki wrapped his arms around Joven’s neck and Joven had his arms wrapped around Sohinki’s waist keeping him close. They pulled away Joven rested his head on Sohinki’s forehead.

            “I love you Matt.”

            “I love you too Joshua.”

            “Aw that is so cute!” Ian clapped his hands smiling he turned around and hugged Anthony burying his face in Anthony’s chest.

            “Sweet great job Joven!” Mari rushed over and hugged Matt who hugged her back. Joven laughed softly as the whole crew was freaking out about the proposal.

            “Joven do you have something to do with the fact we get to come here?” Lasercorn asked smiling.

            “No I was actually going to propose to Matt at the beach or something romantic like that but when I found out we were going to do a presentation at his school I waited till now to do it.” Joshua smiled he glanced back at the gym.

            “Anthony how are you going to propose to Ian now after such a cute display from Joven and Matt?” David asked smiling smugly.

            “I will find a way to do that.” Anthony kissed Ian on the forehead the youngest of all of them who still clung onto Anthony.

            “I love you Anthony.” Ian mumbled but the mic still picked up the words.

The End~