Chapter 15: Airplane

*Two days past*
Dahyun POV
"Sana I don't know what to do..." I lie down next to her on the bed.

Today we have to go back to Seoul. Sana and I came to China to film a music video since we're doing a duet.

"What does your heart tells you?" She answered.

"Eunwoo but my mind is telling Jackson...what would you do if you were me?"

"My opinion doesn't matter what matters is what your heart tells you. Dahyun you're scare that Eunwoo will hurt you again but sweet heart you're going to get hurt again either way."

"I know," I said.

"Dahyun do you love Jackson?"

I lie there paralyzed. To be honest I don't know... I don't know what to do.

"Dahyun you have to pick one at the end," Sana finally said after a long pause.

"I know," I sigh.

*Four hours later*
Sana POV
Dahyun better hurry up! We're going to miss our flight. I'm getting pissed! What is she doing?!

"Oppa call her again!" I said to my manager.

"She's not picking up," he said.

"What the? Did something happen to her?" I cross my arms.

"Ten minutes for the flight for Seoul," the announcer said.

"Sana let's go without her plus she's with her manager," my manager said.

"Okay," I started to walk.

"WAIT! UNNIE IM HERE!" Dahyun was running in our direction with her manager behind her.

"Yah! WHAT took you so long?" I shouted.

"My dad was calling me," she was gasping for air.

I was worried about her! She's Jason's little sister after all. If something happens to her I'm dead. I promised Jason I would look after her.

Jeongyeon POV
"Dad listen to me! You can't do it again! DAD I KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU CARE ABOUT SANA AND HER BABY!" I was trying my best to stop him again but his two bodyguards grabbed me.

"I'm sorry but I have to finish what I started a long time ago," he said getting in the car.

"ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT BASTARD! Daniel is full of shit! DAD LISTEN TO ME!" I broke free from the bodyguards.

"JEONGYEON! Stop! I know what I'm doing!"

I'm afraid.

"At least let me go with you."

Jackson POV
"You son of a bitch!" Eunwoo punched me on the face. "You're the reason why my father was blamed! The reason why Dahyun hated me!" He hit me again.

"It was my father fault that's way I'm trying my best to defeat my dad. My father made a huge mistake a long time ago but I'm going to fix it!" I let Eunwoo hit me again.

"You think Dahyun will pick you after she knows the truth about your dad?! Huh? Your dad killed her brother!" He was beating me up with all his anger.

"I hope so," blood was coming out from my mouth.

"You're a monster like your dad!"

"Call me what you want but Dahyun and Sana are in danger right now," I was coughing blood.
He was about to punch me again but stop.

"What? What you mean?"

"You called me a monster and yet you don't know who's the real monster is," I smirked and wipe the blood from my mouth.

"TELL ME!" He pushed me to the wall.

"Daniel is behind it."

"WHAT?" He looked aghast.

Jeongyeon POV
We arrived at the airport. It's too late Sana and Dahyun are in the airplane. When my dad step out of the car to meet Daniel I was furious.

"Let's go Jeongyeon," my father said.

I was about to punch Daniel but my father stopped me. I was crying my heart out! We failed! History is repeating again.

"How could you?" I scream my lungs out.

He laughed at me.

"You're daughter is on the plane with Sana!" I shouted.

He stop and slapped his bodyguard, "I TOLD YOU TO STOP HER!"

That's right he wouldn't hurt Dahyun or Taehyung. Why? Because those two are his future. All he cares about is money! Now that Sana is pregnant he's going to lose his money.

"You coward!" I yelled again.

"JEONGYEON," my father slapped me.

I'm shocked. Tears are falling down... he hit me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I take a step back," I hate you! Daniel you won't get away with this!"

"Oh Jeongyeon I already did."

"Sir the airplane is about to crush any minute now," his bodyguard said.

Taehyung POV
"Noona what time is Sana going to arrive?" I asked my manager.

"Around one in the morning," she answered.

"We should throw a big welcome party!"

"You really love her huh?" She smiled and turned the TV on.

"Breaking news the plane 306 was being reported to crush down on a mountain. Two famous soloist were on the plane, Sana and Dahyun. We don't know if anyone survived the accident or what caused the accident."

"Noona! Tell me it's not true! NOONA!" I didn't notice tears are falling down.

"Taehyung clam down."

"CLAM DOWN?! My first love is probably dead! My baby is probably dead!"

"Taehyung!" She said.

2:30 am
3rd person POV
"Hurry! We're losing her," the doctor was doing everything to save her.

"We can't save them both," the nurse said.

"Yes we can!" The doctor said.

The heart monitor was beeping more and more. The surgery seem impossible but the doctor didn't give up. He was determined to save the both of them.

"Sir we're losing her again!" The nurse beside him said.

The heart monitor was no longer beating.

"Time of death 2:40 AM."

Twice new music got me going crazy! I love it! I'm singing it 24/7 lol knock knock!