Ash vs Lysander: Battle for the World

Start from the beginning

"ASH!" Serena yelled in worry, her heart was on the verge of shattering into a million pieces. She held back tear bravely but water was very much better visible in her ocean-blue eyes.

Across the world people watched in horror at what seemed like the end, the person destined to save this world and finally bring peace had given up and the final attack rapidly approached. Former traveling companions of Ash watched in complete shock, they knew Ash wouldn't give up but the scaring sight of his battered and weak body was enough for even them to loose hope.

'It's over... I-I wasn't strong enough' Ash said in his thoughts. He had given it his best but his best wasn't good enough. "ASH!" Ash heard a familiar female voice say causing him and Greninja to open their eyes.

'Serena...' Ash identified the voice while realising that she still believes that he can win this, she hadn't lost faith and that is all that Ash needed, he didn't care if the world had given up on him. As long as Serena still believed in him then he would continue to fight! For her...

"Greninja! Water Shuriken!" Ash yelled while reaching behind his back, imitating Greninja's movements as the blue frog ninja reached behind its back and grabbed the water shuriken that had grown even bigger upon Ash's new found determination.

"NINJA!" Greninja yelled while throwing the massive, blue water shuriken with enough power to equal Zygarde's Dragon Breath which caused an explosion that sent Ash almost flying off the edge of the tower.

Ash quickly got back up while preventing himself from falling to his death to keep him in the battle.

"You have got spirit kid, but that's not enough!" Lysander said calmly before commanding Zygarde to attack again using Dragon Breath.

"Greninja..." Ash said causing Greninja to turn around still in Ash-Greninja form. Greninja gave its trainer a nod of the head, understanding Ash's thoughts through their bond.

"This is it Greninja! WE WON'T LOOSE!" Ash yelled while clenching his fist while Greninja did the same causing the Water Shuriken to grow even bigger as the power between Ash and Greninja grew through their determination and their bond.

"Greninja! WATER SHURIKEN!" Ash yelled with raw determination while using all of his remain strength into this on last move.

Ash-Greninja reached for the massive water shuriken on its back, grabbing it and began to twirl in the air while a water vortex surrounded them as the Dragon Breath hit acting like a shield leaving not even a scratch on the fired up Pokémon while the vortex lowered itself revealing Ash-Greninja unharmed while holding an immeasurable sized Golden Shuriken the twirled gracefully in the air while parts Ash-Greninja's face shined bright red.

Everyone around the world watched with their mouths wide open at the amount of power Ash-Greninja still had while a wave of excitement rushed through everyone's body when they saw that this is it, the deciding move.

A random person in the crowed rained his fist into the air yelling "GO!" causing people around him to do the same thing, raising their fist into the air. Camera's caught this and pretty soon the whole world join in, although not everyone did it at the same time it was inspiration for everyone causing a spark to ignite with Ash and Greninja as they felt everyone yell GO!

"GO!" Clemont and Bonnie, the two lemon-haired siblings said while raising their fists. Serena stared in awe while tears started running down her face, but not of sadness but of joy.

"GO!" Serena said with excitement while raising her fist towards Ash. Out of everyone Ash and Greninja sensed say "go" Serena's was the last one but it was the most inspirational to Ash as he felt his body fire up and everyone's support.