Chapter Three.

Bovine eyes were hooded with desire as they gazed up at the taller woman. The orange haired woman silently praised herself for leaving her platform shoes on, for if she hadn't, Angie, if barefoot already towered over a barefoot Julia, yet in those boots, the very same boots that made Julia's heart beat faster, she would be even taller, 5"10 to the doctor's mere 5'4 in her rather eye catching, chunky platforms.

Naturally, Julia was around 5"1 in stature, and Angelique was around 5"6, giving her an instant dominance over the feisty doctor. Yet submissive in appearance, Julia was anything but; and soon the witch would grow to learn such a thing. Julia's take on sex depended on her mind frame, some days she liked to dominate yet she had never been given the chance with the men or the rare woman she had grown intimate with - she definitely had a spark of dominance in her, along with her submissive nature. Angelique, however, had always been the dominant one in her affairs and great romances - she enjoyed the dominance she held, but perhaps there was a tiny drop of submissive in that tall, slender form of hers. 

Feeling the slight grip of the witch's slender fingers on her waist, Julia's desire for Angelique only grew stronger and more intense with every second that passed them by, and the doctor mentally willed for the businesswoman to do something, anything to her. She had scarcely touched Angelique yet she knew, that she, in that moment and forever more, was obsessed.

With a slight movement of her knee, Angelique slid her leg between Julia's thighs, not yet knowing that the doctor's thighs were perhaps her weakest spot. Julia knew, that if anyone touched her thighs, she would do anything for them, whatever they might ask, it was theirs if they only caressed her there. This minuscule, perhaps insignificant movement in Angie's mind, made Julia release a soft, breathless sigh and her eyes flutter closed yet again. By now, it was around 6pm, the time that the doctor would be getting drunk and smoking a higher frequency of cigarettes than she had fingers, but this thought never even began to cross her mind as she was there, pinned against the wall of her very own office by the so called enemy  of the Collins family, of her employers.  "Well, well. What's this, darling Julia? Did I just stumble upon your sweetest of spots? I think I did." The gravelly voice spoke again, full lips brushing against the smooth skin of the orange haired woman's ear. The doctor said nothing, unable to think straight enough to form coherent sentences as a response of some form for the witch. 

"Hmm?" the blonde questioned further, a hand slipping off the curve of Julia's short waist and lowering, and the doctor was well aware of this movement, she had anticipated it for many months, seen it in her dreams, her wicked, loving, lust filled dreams. 

"Must you always tease me?" a whiskey voice filled the warm air surrounding the two women, Julia had finally been able to piece together a few words and string them into a sentence, and now she chewed her lower lip, her hands moving up to the cinched waist where Angelique's blouse was tucked into her high waisted, hip hugging skirt, and taking residence there, sweeping movements of her petite fingers looping a centimetre or so into the waistband. "Not always, doctor." was all that came from the tempting lips of the taller woman. "But most of the time, we do have to keep it interesting, darling." a smirk was what came next, marking the end of her sentence like a full stop. With the end of this particular sentence, her lowering hand had reached Julia's thigh, which was partially covered by one of her many printed dresses that finished abruptly at mid thigh. "You and your dresses, Julia." she laughed softly,the tips of her fingers fiddling with the hem of Julia's frock teasingly, ever so slightly brushing that sensitive skin that made Julia blush and push back into the wall to steady herself.  Angelique sensed this and took the doctor rather abruptly by the hips, lifting her up and carrying her to her desk, where she had been so diligently working hours earlier with David and his conjured spirits.  A laugh erupted from the throat of the doctor then, and she felt herself sitting on her paperwork, yet she didn't care if it got ruined, all she needed was that connection, that contact she craved. 

With a soft push from the taller woman, Julia was laid down on the wooden desk on top of her various files and papers, staring up at the witch who towered above her. The doctor felt she had been away from her for much too long and so propped herself up for a moment, grabbed at the fabric of Angelique's shirt, and pulled her on top of herself, their lips meeting finally and both of the women saw stars, felt sparks shooting through their bodies as what they had both desired so subliminally all these months, perhaps years, was finally coming true. As their lips feverishly, tenderly and passionately locked, all that could be heard was muffled sighs from both the witch and the doctor, and the sound of Julia's clunky platform shoes being pulled off harshly and thrown aside, landing loudly on the wooden flooring nearby, earning a smirk from the doctor. 

"This is so wrong, we really shouldn't be doing this." came from the now dishevelled doctor, her hair fluffed up and her makeup a sightly mess. "Fuck it, I can't fucking resist you." she said then, a soft groan emerging from her lips as she pulled the blonde even closer than before, her lips entwining with those of Angelique and her hands wandering, fumbling for the clumsy buttons on Angie's blouse, pulling it out at the waist where it had been so neatly tucked in and all but ripping the shirt off of her slender, alabaster frame. Tucking the shirt up into a ball and thrusting it across the room caused their lips to part momentarily, and so both women took advantage of the short break, Angie to catch her breath, Julia to let her eyes roam the now shirtless woman on top of her. "God, you're gorgeous, Angelique." she whispered, her hands gently stroking at her bare abdomen, tracing up her chest and towards her back to where the clasp of her black bra was, yet she was stopped when the witch grasped Julia's slender wrists and encircled them, before pinning them above her orange head of hair with one hand. With an utter of protest, Julia was defeated, and Angelique's free hand teased those alabaster, sensitive thighs of the doctor. "Fuck," the smaller woman whispered breathlessly, her eyes closing as the talented fingers of Angelique Bouchard roamed her weakest spot. This obscene word coming from the doctor's professional lips resulted in a smirk curving onto the witch's lips, and she leant upwards, placing a sweet, soft, fleeting kiss on the untouched skin of Julia's neck. 

After this little kiss, Angelique moved down again, and it wasn't long before Julia felt the now familiar lips of the witch on her sensitive inner thigh, earning a shocked whimper to leave the parted lips of the doctor, her curved hips arching upwards and her legs ever so slightly parting for that sensation. Seeing this, the witch slid her hands up the thighs of the doctor, pushing the skirt of her dress upwards, revealing all of Julia's lower body to her, and she smirked at the crimson lace panties that Julia had worn on that particular day. 

The doctor's whole body ached to be touched so tenderly by Angelique, and Julia's core had become slick with her intense desire, the pleasure that she was receiving was like nothing she had ever felt before. 

"What is it you want most, pet?" Angelique's raspy voice asked in a casual mutter next to Julia's ear, making Julia shiver and get goosebumps. 

"I want you."