"please kill me" - kristina

When arriving at Walmart, the store was almost empty, save the druggies that need to buy more Doritos and Mountain Dew. Donald walked through the store with his hips swaying dramatically, the skirt following every movement with even more flare.

   Sure, a few disgusting men whom are apart of what Trump's enemies, the liberals, call rape culture, came up and tried to speak with him, but Donald needed new thigh highs before school started. He had a reputation to uphold.

    When he got to the women's section, a disgusting man pig walked up to him and asked, "Hey, kid." Trump looked over into the dark, dreamy eyes of a glorious man, eyes reflecting back the shadows of his past. He was a bit chubby, but that didn't matter. His smile could cure the bubonic plague and Ebola.

       Kim Jong-un.

       Trump felt a blush arise in his cheeks, staring into the obsidian orbs of the dictator. Kim Jong-un blushed and looked away, "Trump-chan, if you don't look away I'll nuke you..."

        "My skin is the color of the nukes 'Merica will send back."

         Just then, Kim Jong-un pulled out a knife with the Korean word for "nuke", and stabbed Trump with it. Trump died on the spot, only to be found by Monokuma later on, who laughed because DESPAIR.

I have a Chinese test tomorrow kill me