the part where kristina tries to write seriously but fails

Okay, so before you read this dumpster fire, I don't know how to spell because my language arts class does absolutely nothing it's supposed to do. Okay? Oh yeah! I'm also gonna swear once in this chapter! Have fun! Also, italics looks pretty and is good for author's notes. Let's test it out! Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer. Doesn't that look aesthetic af, as the kids would say?

The next day, Trump got up super early to go out to Walmart. He needed new thigh highs, after all. When he left the house at 4 in the morning, he felt depressed that his new friend was nowhere to be found.

He walked to the supermarket in silence, looking at pictures of the school hottie, Bernie Sanders, while strolling. He sighed every time a new picture of the senior came up on his rose gold iPhone 7s.

   While he was strolling through the multiple photos of Bernie on his phone, he noticed that a boy in the back was drawing in one of the pictures of Bernie.

   He was drawing a picture of the bear from last night, his friend. Is it even okay to call Monokuma his friend? Well, that's besides the point that Ted Cruz was drawing a picture of that monochromatic bear that had broken his will to live.

   Ted Cruz was a freshman at the American Academy High School, and an infamous one at that. Ted was smart, so smart that many had suspected him of being the illegal meme dealer going around the academy.

He was refreshed knowing that his experience with the bear wasn't completely from his imagination, or else he would have to go to a therapist. Not again. He thought as he walked, suddenly becoming bombarded with memories of therapy. He shivered, crossing over his clothed arms.

"Hey!" A woman's voice called out to Trump, making him flicker his icy blue orbs over to the source. Hilary Clinton was standing outside a very large house. She waved her shriveled hand, earning a wave back from Trump's deformed baby hand.

Now, I shit you not a baby crawled out from Trump's schoolgirl outfit, Hilary letting out a shriek in response. The baby was led by the hand, crawling out slowly, coated in blood. The process was complete with a brand new and normal sized hand replacing the old one. Blood costed the concrete, and Hilary was frozen in fear.

The baby started to speak wise, wise words to both parties, "Bush did 9/11."

When the baby crawled off, Trump's new, normal-sized hand relaxed to his side. Donald began to speak, "I'm sorry Hilary-chan had to see that... Trump-sama-chan-senpai only does that every four years, when his baby hand shrinks up so much..."

Hilary began to look away with a slight blush, then whispered, "Mpreg."

The Donald looked confused, "What?"

The liberal sighed in disappointment, letting her hand meet her face. Now that she had uttered one word, her fanfiction preference had gotten out. "Mpreg is when a male gives birth to a baby. I've written fanfiction of Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders having a kid. It was great and-"

Donald began to walk off, not wanting to listen to the Clinton's rambling. He got out his phone while he walked away, it fitting perfectly in his hand, now. He looked at the Bernie pictures again, now staring more intently to Ted in the background, sketching Monokuma.