the meeting

I'm trying to offend people here, if you couldn't tell.

   A young Donald Trump stares outside the window, watching the rain slowly trickle down from the sky where our God, Harambe, watches over us. He lets out a sigh, finishing his glaze to the heavens.

Donald turns, his schoolgirl outfit's orange skirt twirling dramatically. The color complimenting the skin right before the black thigh highs he wears, in which is orange.

Donald looks towards his wall where he worships Harambe, our lord and savior. A shrine to their glory, a kill list of people who do not appreciate our God. Harambeism wasn't the most forgiving of worshiping group. It killed anyone who did not share their beliefs.

Donald trots over to the kill list, his skirt almost flying up with every step. He crouches down when reaching the kill list and rests his eyes on a new target, the name reading "Monokuma".

-that evening-

Donald stands upon a rooftop, letting his long, luxurious hair blow in the wind. He holds a special weapon, a lightsaber from Walmart. The most powerful weapon of all.

   He lights up the mystical weapon bought with $1000. The trader at the register of Walmart had told him it was the mere price of $7.00, due to the thing mortals call "clearance", but Trump, in his schoolgirl outfit blushed and said, "B-Baka! Cashier Richard-sama-chan-senpai I can't accept your generous offer of seven dollars! Have a thousand!" He hastily slid the money to the cashier and skipped out, blushing.

   Donald lost himself in the fantasy, so he didn't notice and black and white teddy bear sitting next to him. When he snaps out of the daze (which somehow ended up with lightsaber sex), he notices the hawt (rawr XD) teddy bear sitting next to him.

   He shrieks and then starts hitting the small, monochromatic bear. The bear laughs and grabs the lightsaber and smiles with half his face, "That sentence sounded wrong."