EMU

{LIAMS POV}

After about 2 hours of hanging out with Danielle I can finally go see the lads. Not that I don't love hanging out with Dani, it's just she's so, cheery! I don't know...well it's 5:45. Better get going to Harry's.

I decided to walk because Haz is only about 2 minutes of walking away.

Finally I get there and I knock on the door. Anne opens the door. Anne is Harry's mum. She tells me Harry is in the basement. I walk down there to be greeted by Harry hugging me tightly. I saw him like 2 days ago..what is this?

"Mate! You won't believe this, I got into EMU!!!! England Music University! Did you get your letter?" Harry asks. "I probably did. Haven't checked yet. But I have something important to discuss!" I change the topic.

About 10 minutes later all the boys are here.

"Liam,you might not know this but, we all got in to EMU!" Louis screams. "Did you?" He adds. "Eerm, I haven't checked yet. But that's not the point of this!" I scream. I tell them about Melissa. They all gasp and agree that we need to save her.

We all just sit there for like twenty minutes trying to think. Come on idea box, think! " Why don't you just get that foster care person to come and see what your dad's doing so she can get out of there?" Harry calmly says. Woah! Harry has a good idea!

We all stand up and congratulate Harry. "What. What did I do?" Harry asked, confused. I call Mr. Belle, her foster person.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello!" Mr. Belle chirps.

"Mr. Belle! This is Melissa's foster brother, I have something to talk to you about." I say.

"Oo. You're Liam? Ok, what is it my boy?"

"Eerm. It's about my father. He is, let's just say different with Melissa and it concerns me."

"How so is he different?"

"....can I meet up with you? Then I can explain everything."

"Ok! How about tomorrow for coffee at La Cafe?"

"Sounds swell. How about 12:30 pm?"

"Great! Goodbye then!" He ends the call.

"So what happened?" Niall chirps. "Well I'm meeting him tomorrow for coffee." I reply. "Great! This should be over before we know it!" Zayn comments. I hope so..

"I better get going. Father will be worried." I say as I walk out of the basement, then out the house.

{MEL'S POV}

I finished sweeping the basement. Now I have to shine it. To be honest, I kind of like shining floors. I'm weird, I know. It just feels like I'm dancing. I get to listen to music and dance as I shine. Everything just sways along.

Plus this basement isn't that big, so it won't take too long. It's weird how I'm positive about the worst stuff. I seriously cannot wait till 1 month!! I turn 18 and I'm off to college! A few months ago I applied to many colleges, my favorite was EMU-England music University. I've wanted to go there ever since I was 11.

I've already talked to Geoff about college, and he seems pretty okay about me leaving. Yay! Suddenly I hear the garage door open.

That person walks in and closes the garage door.

"Hiya! Are we still on for late tonight?" Liam asks. "I don't know." I respond still cleaning the door. "Well be ready or not. Here I come. Where you at? The night is young. In the crowd the musics loud and I will find you!" Liam sings. My mouth drops open. Wow he is good at singing. He starts to blush, not realizing he was singing. "Ready or not, here I come, I like your face, do you like my song? Just sing it Lalalallaalla i will find you!" I sing continuing the song. His mouth drops open. "You're great at singing!" We both say to each other at the same time.

He blushes and walks over to the mail table. He opens a letter and screams. " I got in! Yes yes yes yes!" He says as he runs to me and hugs me, lifting me off the ground. He drops me gently. "Heh. Sorry. I'm excited." He apologizes. "What did you get in to?" I ask. Probably a university. "EMU!" He screams.

What? I walk over to the mail table, picking up a letter for me. From EMU. I open it and read it.

I. Got. In.

"ME TOO!" I scream as I run to him showing my letter. "We're going to college together!" He squeals.

We both do happy dances and hug. I guess I am happy....

________

A/N ok yeah..................today is Super Bowl Sunday!!! I'm not that excited...Idc what football even is. Oki....baiiii I had like a HUGE writers block. Oh and yes. They were singing Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler. K bai! JUST WANTED TO SAY EMMA WATSON IS NO LONGER MELISSA!! SHES JUST A RANDOM PERSON.