"Australia, mate."

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic attempt of an accent.

"Oh, of course - why didn't I think to look there? Should have popped in on Friday."

He laughed and hugged me again.

"I've missed you too, little sis. I was going to suggest we grab a drink to catch up but it seems you aren't gonna have time." He frowned. I let out a frustrated growl, lowering my voice as I glanced at the other agents.

"I'm being sent undercover. As a high school student." My features turned dark causing Trey to frown.

"What are you complaining about? School's not that bad."

"That's because you were one of the popular clones."

"Haha." He responded dryly. "How hilarious."

"I was being serious." I muttered. He shook his head.

"Trust me, you'll love it there. It's not like you've got to stick out school forever, right?"

"Take my assignment then - or, better yet, hand it over to Jack or something." I suggested. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't be an idiot - you'll have a great time! I'll probably be likely to see you when you get back, okay?"

I raised my eyebrow.

"How reassuring."

He ruffled my hair, which was quite a feat considering that it was in a tight ponytail, and gave me one last hug before pulling away.

"You'll be fine, Kay - just do what you do best." He winked. I pretended to frown.

"Eat chocolate?"

Trey shook his head slowly as he began to walk away.

"It's kick butt, Kay Kay. How did you end up here again?"

"My wit and charm?" I joked. He dodged around an agent behind him, shooting me a cheeky grin.

"Sure, let's go with that."

I waved as he disappeared into the sea of people, my expression turning blank again as the agents around me watched curiously. I zipped up my backpack and slammed my locker shut.

I adjusted the strap on my shoulder as I approached the desk to an organiser, sighing again when I saw the queue in front of me.

"You would have thought that an agency which prides itself on performance would be a little more efficient." I muttered underneath my breath. The girl in front of me glanced over her shoulder.

"Got that right - I've been waiting for twenty minutes now."

I groaned.

"Are you serious?"

She turned around fully this time, nodding. Her pitch black glasses matched her tight leather jacket, complementing her bright red hair.

"Yep - but that's better than last week. I'm Cameron, by the way."

"Kayla. Nice to meet you."

We shook hands and exchanged smiles.

"I'd tell you where I was going, but I'd probably have to kill you." She laughed easily. I raised my eyebrow.

"I'd like to see you try."

Her laughter faded, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"Excuse me?"

You're excused.

"Do you know who I am?" She snapped, her voice threatening. Woah, two faces much. My bored expression seemed to rile her even more.