Manik (Siddharth malhotra red colour cloth , sorry but wasn't able to find better pic)

As soon Nandani come down with Ishita and Amaya on her side everything when silent ..... whispering start about her beauty ...

About Manik huh, he was getting mad seeing himself getting engaged to his love and now seeing Nandani like this make him gone case....

His body turn still ... His friends chuckle seeing him like this and Cabir click his finger but nothing happen....

Manik was totalitarian lost in his and Nandani thoughts..

A boy Nandani she was hell nervous , her first serious relationship , will she be able to manage .... will she can take care of now her new family....

Nandani - mom nai hoga wasps chale please himmat nai ho rahi..

Ishita - Nandani clam down relax yourself ..... everything is gone fine.... just feel this... This is important phase in your life..

Amaya pressed her hands.'m

Nandani - mom kal pakka karlungi aaj nai pata nai kya hi raha ajeeb sa lag raha hai please mom...

Ishita - Nandani you know you are most responsible person , you can do everything..... and about your feelings ..baby it happens with everyone this is starting of your new phase .... just feel. Moments..

Ishita words clam down but the butterfly in her stomach is making Nandani all crazy..

Ishita - ok Nandani it's Time for engagement relax yourself and yes feel this moment this is amazing time in girls life..

Nandani nodded agreeing..

Soon Manan were standing in front of her and Abhi and Mukti beside them while Amaya holding Nandani and Abhi's ring and Cabir holding Mukti and Manik rings..

Nandani (whisper) - Manik you seriously wanna marry , I am gone case you know..

Manik - ha toh mai konsa sahi piece hu dono milke perfect banege na...

Nandani nodded Manik sign to smile..

Seeing them like this everyone smile..

They make each other wear ring and other's clap and some people hooted for them....

Dinner was announced and the guest to move away....

Nandani and Mukti sigh in relief and other's chuckle seeing them..

Sid brings two glasses of water and passes to duo...

Sid - Nandani tu apne university result pe bhi itni tense nai thi ... shaant hoja .....

Nandani - it feel's good now after engagement ... I am telling you , a person needs lot of bravery to marry....

Alex - that is written on your face ...

Raman - mujhe rona aa raha hai ab Nandani ab mere sath nai rahegi...

Raj - Mukti bhi..

Nandani - abhi time hai dad...

Mukti - yes dad...

Ishita - Nandani you want to eat something ..

Nandani - ab tho glucose hi do....energy level 0 hai..

Mukti - yes ..

Abhi and Manik - we too..

Others smile and Raman Ishita hug Nandani Abhi while Raj and nyo hug Manik and Nandani...

Ishita - baby ok now..

Nandani - yes..

After sometime there friends hug them...

Nandani - thanks Amaya you were great support...

Amaya - like you were in my engagement...

Nandani chuckle and smile...

A photographer comes and ask Manan to hug each other...

Manan hug each other and Nandani kept her head on Manik chest and Manik hold her close to himself...

Marking this book complete....