•|Manik's pov|•19

Manik pov

Nandani - Manik being serious I wanna tell you that I know what  our  parents decided ,  about us , about our future.  Our Arrange Marriage.

Wtf hell how she get to know , what should I tell her know man how can I show her face first that kiss now this truth she get to know.  I was looking at her with wide eyes numb what else I  can do. I wasn't expecting her to know this , not this soon

Nandani - I know everything what they decided when they decided and I know that too that you wanna work this marriage........

Thank God she don't know I love she thinks I wanna work this marriagr but from where she get to know,  God help me..

Nandani waited for a sec then continue.

Nandani - But Manik you know you are a marriage material and I m not.

What the hell is marriage material now,  it means anyone can marry me,  no no how can anyone marry me.  I m only made for my nandu. I made a confused face.  I think she saw my face as she said....

Nandani - tum Ishq ke liye bane ho Manik......aur Ishq meri sehat (health) ke liye kharab hai........ I m not one for you....

What the hell is going on first she said I m marriage material now she is saying I m made for ishq..... how can love is harmful for someone.....

Nandani - Manik you can get better life partner than me I m not what you think.  Ishq meri liye nai banna.

No no Nandani you are wrong you are the perfect life partner I want we are made for each other.  You are love material Nandani you are my love,  we are love,  tum ishq ke liye bani ho..

The next words she said floor beneath me is slip.

MOVE ON

No ... I Can't I m in love with you Nandani,  I m in love with you now I can't stop my self for loving you. I turn to say her but I saw her calming herself.

I will make you fell for me Nandani it's my promise I will make you,  you are my girl.  You can't decide now that you my girl or not as this is the fact that you are my girl,  and nandu facts are not wrong...

I was hurt with her thinking but I know whatever Nandani said is because of her past,  she had a bad past. 

And I moved inside....

Manik pov end.

(Hope now you all are not now confused with Manik behavior,  Manik didn't oppose her as he was too shocked to react to her words,  he know Nandani have a bad past he have to take it slow and his one wrong action will mess up everything more. )

Next morning.

Nandani was sitting on dinning table with files all over the table and some on ground too.  Earphones are in her ear .

Raman and Ishita are coming downstairs with all romancing mood.

Raman Was back hugging Ishita and kissing her shoulder and kiss... and Ishita was blushing but enjoying her romantic mood of her husband.

They weren't aware of future .....

Ishita was walking when she step over a file .She pick it up and show it to Raman.

Raman took it up and saw Private written.

Raman look forward and saw files are scattered on ground......
They both look in there front and saw Nandani working with full of concentration on one file.

Ishita and Raman pick it up all the files and put it in front of Nandani.

Nandani look upward and saw her mom dad.

Ishita - What is happening.

Nandani remove the ear phones and raises her eyebrows.

Raman laugh at this.

Nandani - kya hua mom..

Ishita - 7:00 baje hai subhe ke aur ye kya ho raha hai.

Nandani - 7:00 baj gaye shit.... mom mai aapse baad me baat karti and thanks for collecting files. and run towards her room.

Ishita - Raman,  Nandani na aape gai hai workaholic.

Raman made a  bad face but something click in his mind he pull Ishita towards himself and said - meri jaisi romantic nai hogi na..

Ishita - Raman chodo koi dekh lega.

Raman - such a romance spoiler...

Raman move towards living area and Ishita to make coffee for Nandani Raman and herself..

After around 15 min Nandani comes down dress up in official cloth...

Raman - Nandani kaha ja rahi ho..

Nandani - dad ek meeting hai bye...
And take her purse and some files.

Ishita - Nandani coffee pilo baccha.

Nandani - mom I m late sorry mom but I can't,  bye love you ...

And Nandani move out asap.

Just when Nandani left exactly after 5 min Sid came running and saw Amms , Abhi,  Raman,  Ishita talking to each other.

Everyone saw him and Abhi ask - what happen bro.

Sid - Nandani? 

Ishita - beta uski koi meeting thi woh 10min phale hi gayi hai.

Sid look at Ishita with shock face then said - aunty mai Nandani ke room se aata hu.

And He move upwards oh sorry he run upwards with speed of bullet.

Abhi - Nandani and Sid are soo weird..
Ishita - I m so scared of both of them.

Raman - aree don't worry they are just over protective towards each other as amaya said they have seen each other in worst situation it's just that they show tender,  love,  care in different way...

Sid come running downwards and move out hurriedly.

This tense others also so they move out and saw Sid shouting on guards then he take the care and move away.

*******************

*******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Mystery

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.