Part 53

Heck with votes I am not able to control my urge to update ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ishita give her milk she was going to oppose him but Manik give her glare which led to Nandani drink milk in one go ..

Nyo take Nandani in Manikd room and make her sleep..

Nandani didn't speak a word as she was feeling low so she slept...

After around 2 hours Nandani's sleep was disturb by her mobile and saw Rehan calling..

Rehan - so my ex is doing well and good..

Nandani - Rehan yaar shut up you disturb my sleep...

Rehan - OK ok,  by the way are you ok.....  is it paining.....

Nandani - no it's not paining,  I am ok.... you know it's weird that you are calling your ex ,  who is going to marry someone else , to ask her Health ...

Rehan - Nandani our break up doesn't effect our friendship you know I care for you now also and I love...

Nandani - Rehan no please,  move on see even I am getting married..

Rehan (teasingly) - so help me to find a girlfriend..

Nandani - sure sure...

Rehan - acha I will talk to you later,  take care..

Nandani - hmm bye...

Nandani went to washroom to get freshen up and when she come out and saw Manik .

Manik - your dress Nandani ..

Nandani nodded and take the packet from him and turn to go but Manik hold her hand ..

Manik - Nandani I am sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you please don't be silent speak something ...

Nandani  ( shouted )- What should I say Mr Malhotra according to you I am a cranky baby who aways love to be irritate others ... Say yes .... You shouted at me as I speak about me being dead you know it will be more powerful if you or any other person  shouted at me at the first time I speak these words but no I was left alone so this will be only result na  you know it's so hard to behave like this being all lovey dovey , accepting you all as a family whom I didn't even meet from 20 years ..

Listening Nandani shout Malhotra's and Murthy's came and saw Nandani shouting at Manik.

No one dare to open mouth but Raj words make everyone chuckle

Raj - ek angry Hulk ke liye dusra angry Hulk , Kya love story ..

Manik - dad ..

Raj - yes Mr Malhotra ..... Oh sorry Manik ..

Manik - what was that .

Raman - your soon to be wife shouted at you.

Manik - uncle I think Nandani is angry now too because of you leaving her ..

Raman - we know that's why we are trying to spent as much time as we can ...

Nyo - now let's go down warna meri Hulk bahu chikayegi ..

Manik - mom Hulk really.

Nandani - uncle aap to chup hi baitho ..

Raj - Maine kab kaha kuch ..

Nandani - aap nai Mai iss lambu uncle ki baat kar Rahi hu .

Raj - oo ye oldy ..

Nandani - ha ..