"T-this humble servant's name is Do Kyungsoo, Your Majesty." Fear dripped from Kyungsoo's eyes. He turned his head to a side in effort to avoid the sharp gaze drilling into him intensely.

King Jongin placed a finger under Kyungsoo's chin and tilted the boy's face up with his free hand, urging the boy to look at him. The servant's breathing became faster, and his face was pale.

"What a beautiful face," he hummed. His dark, piercing eyes stared at Kyungsoo's quivering mouth. "So pretty yet pitiful. Why? You should be grateful to be with me," he asked rhetorically. His thumb caressed the smooth porcelain skin, ghosting over the succulent lips that had been haunting him since the first time he laid his eyes on them.

He sighed when he finally got to feel the softness of the alluring lips under his finger. "So beautiful indeed," he marvelled in a throaty voice, his thumb caught a drop of tear that was slowly rolling down the cheek. He calmly smeared it onto the smooth skin surface and watched the boy's chin begin to wobble.

King Jongin's eyes hungrily devoured everything he was seeing; the servant's beautiful round orbs, his silky white skin, his plump red lips; all his.

A wave of desire pushed a groan between his lips. Placing a hand behind Kyungsoo's neck, he pulled the boy toward him. His mouth captured Kyungsoo's succulent lips in a passionate kiss, effectively muffling all Kyungsoo's mewls and gasps. His satisfied grunt rumbled in his throat when he had the first taste of the boy. King Jongin could not get enough of the addicting lips; it surprised him that he could get hardened by just tasting them.

The kiss was rough; Kyungsoo's lips were pushed against his teeth. The boy gasped when he felt the tongue slipping into his mouth, so demanding to take everything, impatiently stroking every corner of his mouth. Clenching his eyes shut, Kyungsoo blinked back his tears. The need to breathe was invading his mind. Gasping for breath after breath, he opened his mouth wider and shook his head to his sides. He whimpered when King Jongin once again took control over his lips.

It felt like an eternity; to have the thick tongue inside his mouth, sucking on his tongue and exploring the cavern before going to his lips, licking them teasingly and slipping back inside. King Jongin kissed him like he was eating him up; he nibbled Kyungsoo's lips, licked his mouth, sucked on his tongue. Unsatiated.

Finally, when he thought he was going to pass out, Kyungsoo was released. The need to breathe left him with an unpleasant feeling, almost painful. He panted hard, mouth slightly opened as he was gasping for air hungrily, his chest heaved wildly with his deep inhalations.

King Jongin watched the rapid rise and fall of the boy's chest in awe. The way his chest rising up and down to inhale as much as air into his lungs was so tantalizingly seductive. The boy's plump lips were now swollen and reddened, looking even more delicious in his eyes. Raging desire consumed him that his only goal was to tend his hunger.

King Jongin removed his hand from Kyungsoo's wrists and wrapped his arm tightly around the boy's slim waist, forcing Kyungsoo to get closer to him. His hands roamed everywhere, feeling Kyungsoo through the thin layer fabric the boy was only allowed to wear. He nibbled on Kyungsoo's delicate neck, grunting his approval as he tasted the softness. His tongue lapped on the smooth skin, lips moving lightly over the surface. King Jongin smirked when he felt the soft body under him was starting to react. The servant moved sensually, yet his hesitation could not be more innocent. The way the boy tried to hold himself was so endearing.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he let out a moan. He could not believe the lewd noise coming out from his mouth. Kyungsoo felt so filthy for letting himself to be treated like that. He hated it. He hated it even more when his body was betraying him.