Glowing Fir Wood?!

Yes, you heard right! Glowing For Wood! Get it now before it disappears. Only $9.99- No. Just kidding. It is currently the Winter Games on Roblox. (Even though it's Summer for me) And Roblox has been chosen to be one of the three Ames to participate! To find this wood, you need to go to the snow biome. (See 'How to get a Rukiyaxe' for directions) And remember to take your truck! Next, chop down a glowing tree that is yellow. Yes, yellow! Only $9.99- -shakes head- I really have to stop that. Oh, and you don't need TNT to get through. Load up your truck with the wood. Next you'll need to go to the cabin. Easiest way to find the 'cabin' is going back to the snow biome entrance. Once your there, follow the path going forward. (Or just go forward) And you'll find a large gap in the wall. Go through it and you'll find the 'cabin'. On the side you'll see a meter with an arrow on it. Above that meters a door. Do your best to open it, and keep it open... Because, yes. I struggled too. Make sure it's leaning against the wall. Next, chuck the wood in there and you'll realise the meter slowly goes up. Go back and forth if you have to and get more wood to fill up the meter until it swapped sides. A box will pop up saying something like 'Well done! You made everyone warm again. Enjoy your prize!' I don't think that's what it really says, but whatever. To get your prize, go on the Roblox website and click 'Avatar' then go on 'accessories' a small tab in the right corner that is more a rectangle, click it. Click on that then click 'back' in accessories. You'll find your prize there. Message me or comment if your confused and I'll tell you what it is.

-Only available for a limited time- No seriously. Written 18/2/17. Get it while it lasts!