Turning Point

PBA Governor's Cup Finals. Everyone was excited. This is the chance for a grand slam. Best of 7 series, but I think it will end in 4. 

Everything was fine until the game started. The arena was so energetic. Can I finally do it? Can I beat them? Forget it. I'll just play the best basketball that I can play. 

Tip-off was won by our team. Ahanmisi passes the ball to me as I cut to the basket. I lay the ball up, and I heard something click. As I attempt to stand up, I felt pain on my knee. I fell down on the floor and I hear Beau screaming for help. The whole bench went to check if I was OK. But I wasn't. They took me out of the game on a stretcher. This can't be happening to me. I can't leave my team.

"Kid, we don't want you to worry about your future, but you really need some serious help. The team will take care of your expenses and take you to a specialist." My trainer said. "But, I need to go back to the game. I can't manage to watch my team sinking down the ocean." I said. "You don't understand. You can't play through that. You can't even walk." He said.

"I'm sorry to say this, but this injury might end your career early. But I'll do my best, trust me. Just believe that we can." The doctor said. "You have a ruptured and dislocated patella." He added.

"This is Game 4 of the PBA Governor's Cup Finals and the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters, kita mo nga naman, trails the series 3-0." Magoo said. I hate hearing this. I turned off the TV. I just don't like to see my team suffer while I'm here lying on a hospital bed.