You Are

UAAP Awarding Ceremony
          After finishing the season without any loss, I was in the MVP race because of the way I played. They call me Mr. Triple Double because every time I go out there and play, I always record one, and also, because I am the first ever to average a triple-double in the UAAP. "You are the MVP, you know who it is, Franco Brown!" The announcer said. I was filled with pride when I heard my name being called. It has been a long time since I was in the spot light and it happened again tonight. The roaring of the crowd, there is something that burns inside my heart. "Thank you, first of all, to God, my family, friends, teammates and the fans. I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you very much. I love you!" I said, thanking everyone for their support.

This is unbelievable. From a man who was blown out by the team he is in right now, to a man who persevered, to a man who accepted the challenge, to a man who stepped up for a team in times needed, to a man who took a first-time team to a championship, to a man who was named MVP, and to a man who plays for a mission. "You are the MVP, bro." Paul Shugart said to me in the dugout. He became my friend because of the game that we are both love, and because of a game that we are passionate for. "Thanks, please take me with you to the professional level." I said, with a smirk on my face. "If I could, I would." He said, now laughing. "I can not believe that we will actually be friends after the season." I said. "Yeah, time really passes by." He replied. "Yeah, time does fly by, but Paul, can you please stay the same way you are right now? Because I can't take anymore pain in losing people because of change." I said. "I don't really know, Franc." He answered. "But sure, I will do my best." He added.