$$Dave$$

"Kick it."

"Wha? Dave..."

You rubbed your eyes, noticing the grating, repetitive, steady beeping of your alarm clock. Dave stood there in his hella Jeff and sweet bro t-shirt and boxers. He began to rap to the beep of the alarm clock,

"Wake Up (Y/N), its time to go, its like 8:30 its too late to say no. I know you're tired, that's the brakes. How bout I go make us some pancakes. Hurry up (Y/N), it'll take you a while, this has been your wake up call, Strider style. "

Dave dramatically did a 360 and turned of your alarm clock, gave you a thumbs up, and made his way downstairs, leaving you to wonder what the heck just happened. Stretching, you made your way to your closet. You groaned as your shared closet was revealed as a shared hot mess. How were you supposed to find anything? Eyes resting on a raglan t-shirt and a pair of black pants, your lips curved into a smile. The clothes smelled like him, and were loose. Making your way downstairs, the promised pancakes welcomed you, dripping in butter and syrup. Dave, also waited there for you, dripping in awe.

"That's not fair, you look better in my clothes than I do. There's just one thing missing."

Dave lifted his shades off of his nose, adjusting them to frame your face. His burning red eyes searched yours during the exchange.

"How do I look?"

"Pretty good, I like you in my clothes."

"Why?"

Dave went in for a kiss on the neck, whispering seductively in your ear.

"It looks like your mine."

You blushed, hurrying out of the door.

"Gotta go to work now, bye!"