Chapter 23

Ringggggg dam! This alarm clock it's 4:30 am time for a run before going to school, I ran to the bathroom and wash my face and then brush my teeth.  I wear black sports bra matching white joggers! I put my hair in a ponytail.

I slowly walking down stair no making any noise when I reach the door. I start to run the human form in the forest, I really love to run its feel you are flying! I run almost one hour, I need to go back to prepare to school and make a breakfast to my family.

When I enter the house , I saw my brother already awake they make breakfast already too!

Goodmorning little sis! where have you been this early? my brother Zero Ask

Well, I go for run big bro!

Okay, little sis! You should hurry we cannot be late in our first-day school! My brother Zero said with happy voice

wohhh! Big bro, why are you so happy? I ask him

I don't know little sis! When I woke I feel there will be something good will happen today! Zack said with his smiling face.

Ohhh! I think big bro you will found your mate today! I said to him with my big smile

I hope so little sis! I waiting for so long for my mate.

Okay, go to your room now! Jeez okay okay, I'm going big bro. Heheeh bye bye loser. I ran to my room, I strip my clothes and enter to my shower, after showering, I walk in my closet. I chose to wear v-neck t-shirt with skinny jeans and black boots heels, puts some simple makeup, okay I'm done! I walk to my babies room. Ohhh, thier still sleeping how cute, wake up my beautiful babies.

Good morning mommy! They said to me with their cute smile

Good morning to my cute little munchkin! Now three of you time to take your bath okay! Just wait there I will prepare for your bath! Open the water and put some their favorite baby bath soap in the bath tub. Okay my little munchkin bath time I called them! They run to the bathroom, wooh did I told you don't run in the bathroom! I said with my concern voice. Sorry mommy we will not do it again we promise! They said to me with their sad face.

Okay, I forgive you! Now let hurry, after taking their bath, We walk to their walking closet, I grab their outfit today, for my baby girl outfit a cute pink dress while my two boys skinny jeans white v-neck shirt, black jacket with black boots. Hehe, my boys look like bad boys.

Now, lets go time for breakfast okay! I hold their hand we walk to the kitchen together.

Good morning little munchkin, and princess.

Good morning to uncle! Zero, japy, nicholo and uncle Nicholas

I put my babies in their high chair and start to prepared their breakfast.

Guys! I'm just thinking I cannot let my babies stay here just with their babysitter! Can I enroll them? Please I beg to them

Don't worry little sis we already enroll them in nearby daycare in the pack school! We know you want your kids to enjoy and meet new people there age. Ohhh! Thank you guys. All of you are the best. I kiss them on their cheeks

Wait for little sis how about their guardian are the coming with them? Nicolo ask

Yes, its simple I will make them invincible other children will not able see or feel their presence, my kids only can see them. Oh that great idea little sis!

After we eat our breakfast I prepared my babies bag and their snack. Okay guys let's go! My brother Zero said

I didn't use my bike baby today, I just use my other baby my car.

I grab the cart set to my babies and put in on my car. Let's go guys. 

when arrived their school Gabriel start to cry! Shhh, Gabriel my little munchkin why you crying?  I don't want to go inside mommy, why you don't like go inside? I don't like to be far with you mommy. shsss oh, Gabriel mommy always their for you and beside your brother and your sister with you, don't you worry you will enjoy here and make new friends. Ohhh! Okay, mommy. I will fetch you later okay you after your school okay! Gave your mommy hugs and kisses, they hug me and kiss my whole face hehe! Love you guys take care and listen to your teacher.