RARE,REJECT,PREGNANT, REVENGE

CHARACTER:

UNA FAYE BROOK - ( LULU) Hybrid powerful princess and also has a two mates. The first ex mate  was Malik Arison soon to be Alpha of "CRESENT MOON PACK and the second is MICO WALTER her second chance mate.

MALIK ARISON - Jack ass, playboy and soon to be Alpha of "CRESENT MOON PACK, aslo exmate of UNA FAYE BROOK

MICO WALTER- Second chance mate of UNA and he hybrid wolf and shadow.

JAMES BROOK- brother of Una and Beta of "CRESENT MOON PACK" was also bestfriend of Malik soon to be ALPHA.

STACEY BROOK- the queen bee and pack slut , she also girlfriend of MALIK ARISON.

NICOLO AND NICOLAS WALLAST - Best friend / Brother's of Una , they are overprotected of Una

__________\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__________\\\

My name is UNA FAYE BROOK, I have blond hair, tanish pale skin, I have brown eyed. I'm just turning 16. I'm the daughter of Beta of "CRESENT MOON PACK".

When my parents still alive my life so perfect coz I have loving parents, loving overprotected brother James and specially my older sister Stacey, she is my bestfriend and my idol too.

When my parents died because of Rouge attack. My brother James and Alpha GREG rest of the pack warrior arrived , they saw our parents already dead.

Alpha GREG and LUNA JESSICA they adopt 3 of us. they become our second parents. They treat us as thier own children. Alpha and Luna thier one only son MALIK become my second older brother. He also become my brother James bestfriend. I thought my life is perfect but I was wrong. When I did not shift on my 10th birthday. The Alpha and Luna , they give a cold treatment while the pack start bullied me even my brother James and my sister stacy  bullied me.

The only love me, care me and defend me. The one only my called family is my two best friend NICOLO WALLAST AND NICOLAS WALLAST are both 17 years old. they become omega because of me coz they always defend me when the pack bullied me.

Everyday they torture me! They didn't know, I heal fast coz I shift after my 10th birthday SCAR my wolf said never tell anybody. That I shift and I was bigger than any Alpha . she said I'm special too. Even they abuse me , they never see me crying.

I really want to run away for my pack. they only stop me from runaway is my mate. Mate is the one of your half soul or soulmate. The one moon goddess gave it to you. I hope he never rejected me!

If he rejected you! His lost not yours! UNA

And for those bullied you and abuse you. They will pay someday. Just wait ok until we become much stronger.

"Okay Scar" they will pay everything and they will beg for my forgivness.