Date

I was lazing around on my couch, with nothing to do and nowhere to go. Miwa had went out with Kai and I had no actual training today. I heard the doorbell ring, and I stood up. "I got it!" I called out to no one since everyone left me here with nothing to do. I opened the door and was surprised to see it was Aichi.

He smiled with a small blush and bowed his head, "Sorry to bother you... but um..." He then looked down as if he was conflicted and didn't know what to say. He then sighed and shook his head, "N-nevermind..." He said and and looked up at me with a shy smile.

"Do you want to come inside Aichi?" I asked him smiling.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." He bowed and I moved aside to let him in.

"No problem, you look so nervous. Do you want a drink?" I asked him while closing the door, and walking towards the kitchen.

"Water, please." He said and I nodded getting him water and got myself a (drink).

I came back to see him sitting stiffly on our couch. I giggled and set the drinks on coasters and sat next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked him feeling his forehead.

"Y-yes, sorry to trouble you like this.." He said smiling at me.

"It's okay really." I said and drank my (drink).

"(Y/n)... umm.." He started catching my attention.

"Hm?" I looked at him smiling.

"Uhh, you have a really nice house!" He said nervously.

"Oh, thanks. My mom likes to clean." I smiled at him.

~Aichi's pov~

"Just say it... Just 6 words..." I thought to myself. I was about to try again. "(Y/n)... umm.." I started off.

"Hm?" she looked at me and her smiling face and bright (E/c) eyes made me nervous again.

"Uhh, you have a really nice house!" I said panicked.

"Oh, thanks. My mom likes to clean." She said with a smile.

"I'm so stupid..." I whispered as she walked into her kitchen.

When she came back I took a deep breath and turned to her. "Taishi (Y/n), will you please go out on a date with me?" I said and bowed my head.

"Aichi..." I heard her say.

"I-I'm sorry... I'll leave" I quickly stood and went to wear my shoes. "I'm so stupid... she's going to avoid me now... It's going to so awkward in school.... I'm an idiot..." I thought to myself over and over.

I was about to get out the door when a hand grabbed my wrist, making me pause. I turned and saw it was (Y/n) and she was blushing.

~(Y/n)'s pov~

"Aichi asked me to go out with him..." I felt my whole face go red. I quickly stood up and ran towards the front door to stop him. I grabbed his wrist before he could open the door. I looked up at him with a noticeable red face. "Aichi... I... I would love to go out on a date with you..." I said quietly.

"What?" He asked me again as if he didn't believe what he was hearing.

I stepped closer to him and stopped in front of him. "I would love to go on a date with you, Sendou Aichi." I said and hid my red face in my hair.

"Am I dreaming..." He muttered making me laugh.

"no, at least I hope not." I said laughing.

He smiled at me and awkwardly hugged me. "I'll see you next week outside of the card shop then?" he asked me quietly.

"How about tomorrow?" I said looking up at him.

"Sooner the better..." He said nervously.

~the next day~

I was wearing some shorts cause it was hot, and a jacket over a random shirt. I waited and saw Aichi running up to me a little later in his usual casual clothes. He smiled to me and had a slight blush covering his cheeks and the tips of his ears. "You look nice.." He said and I smiled and held his hand.

"You look great as well." I said smiling at him.

We went to an amusement park that was a few towns over so we took the train. We rode the roller coaster, went through a haunted house, ate hot dogs, cotton candy, played games, I got a teddy bear, and when it got dark, we went on one more ride, the ferris wheel. We both went into the last available car and sat next to each other. As we went around, we looked at the setting sun.

"It's beautiful... I said and looked back at Aichi.

"Yeah... it is..." He was looking at me. I smiled and used my hand to cover the glare from the sun.

I felt something on my head. I looked up and it was a cap that we won earlier. It was a cute cap with cat ears on top.

I smiled at him and when we reached the top of the ferris wheel, I smiled and leaned my head on Aichi's shoulder. I then lifted my head again and looked at Aichi and he seemed distracted by the sunset, so I leaned up and was going to kiss his cheek, when he tuned to look at me, making me kiss him on the lips. I froze and he looked at me with wide eyes. I quickly pulled back after coming to my sense and bowed repeatedly apologizing blushing so hard that it would put Ren's hair to shame. I kept my head down biting my lip, and I felt a hand on my cheek. I looked up to see Aichi leaning in and giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

After a while, we got off the ferris wheel. I was still blushing,but very happy. My first kiss, even though accidental was to Aichi.

~timeskip~

We were looking around the gift shop and I saw a cute little hoodie. I grabbed it and told Aichi to try it on. He did and it was the cutest thing ever! "I'm buying that!" I said and waited for him to take it off so I could buy it.

 He did and it was the cutest thing ever! "I'm buying that!" I said and waited for him to take it off so I could buy it

After we left the park, we rode the train home, and Aichi walked me home. I stopped in front of my gate hugging my bear and the cap was strapped to my bag. "Aichi, thank you for today." I said smiling at him.

"It's okay. I had fun." he smiled at me.

I nodded and was about to go inside until Aichi called my name. I turned around to see him blushing but still looked determined. He carefully took my hand and leaned down and gave me a nice slow and proper kiss. He pulled away and had a shy smile. "Sorry, was it too sudden?" He asked me.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "I'm glad... Well, Goodnight Aichi.." I said and pulled him down and kissed his cheek, before going into my house.