Card Shop Handsome

The shop tournament winners were Misaki, Kamui, Aichi and Kai. I was partly concerned over the fact that Ren told me he wasn't going to be in the tournament as a participant till the end. I sighed and walked into the card shop. I saw Aichi and Kamui talking together. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked them.

Aichi came over and whispered into my ear, "Kamui wants to show me this other card shop called card shop handsome." He said and he seemed excited.

"Oh, cool. Can I come?" I asked him.

"Sure." Aichi said smiling at me.

"You're not as shy as you used to." I thought looking at him.

~timeeskip~

We walked into the pirate themed card shop. "Oh, I remember this place.." I mutter looking around. The guys here always creeped me out a bit, so I didn't really come here a lot even though there were good fighters to play against.

A man from the shadows suddenly stood up and I looked at him. "These guys are the team that went to the nationals last year." I heard Kamui say. "They're called Team Handsome." " He explained. "They're the team we gotta beat at the regionals."

"I remember he told me about Team Handsome in the Nationals.." I muttered looking at the team talking with Kamui.

"He?" I looked at Aichi questioning what I said. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Never mind what I just said." I said and turned to look at the team again.

"Well, if it ain't Kamui! Been a long time! How you doing' man?!" The guy said to Kamui, smushing his hair.

"I'm doing' fine, of course, Gouki!" Kamui said throwing off Gouki's hand.

"This is where he gets his bad grammar.." I muttered so Aichi could hear.

He laughed then looked at us, "Kamui, this is the first time you've brought somebody over." He said.

"N-nice to meet you. I'm Aichi Sendou. Kamui has been a huge help to me." Aichi bowed his head a bit.

"Is that so? I'm Gouki Daimonji." He introduced himself. "Hiroshi Nakatsugawa" he pointed to the guy on his right. "He's Kaoru Komatsubara." He pointed to the guy on his left. "Good to know ya."

"I-it's good to know you" Aichi responded.

"And you?" He looked at me.

"I'm (Y/n), I came here a while ago with some friends." I said smiling and waving my hand.

"Oh, yes.. I remember... the Fo-" I covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Don't say it out loud." I hissed at him and pulled back glaring.

"You have his eyes.." he said lowly and I smirked at him.

"What did you think I would be like?" I asked him.

"... nothing.." He turned back to Aichi and I turned back to him as well smiling.

"Sorry bout that." I laughed a bit and glanced back at Gouki, mentally telling him not to say anything.

He then leaned down and pulled Kamui in for a conversation, "By the way, Kamui... Have you given thought to becomin' a new member of team handsome?" Gouki asked him.

"huh?!" Aichi looked surprised at Kamui.

"How many times do I have to refuse?!" Kamui complained and stepped closer to Aichi. "Brother Aichi here and I are both representatives of Card Capital!"  Kamui claimed. "And were going to beat you guys at the next regional tournament!" Chammy said to Gouki.