04

Jin perspective

After the karaoke day many people's interest in namjoon increased, their interest soon died down, but not mine. I got closer to namjoon than i had gotten to my old friends in not even half the time. I always enjoyed being with namjoon no matter what we talked about or what we did i always found myself smiling.

Namjoon perspective

When jin asked me to go out with him and his friends it made me happy. He was the only one who ever really tried to talk to me, and i wanted to talk to him. I caught him looking at me often as if he wanted to talk to me but couldn't. Im glad that now he never hesitates to talk to me, it makes me happy and i always catch myself smiling while talking to him.

Third person perspective

Namjoon and jin were hanging out together at the mall. Namjoon went to go get drinks for them and was on his way back when he noticed a guy walk up to jin. He put his hand on jins and began flirting with him.

Guy. "Hey cutie, do you have a boyfriend?"

Jin. "No, would you excuse me"

Guy. "Hey wait up cutie you wanna be mine"

Jin. "I..I already like someone"

Guy. "Whatever bitch"

With that the guy left secounds later namjoon was back, visibly angry, "who was that guy" namjoon said his voice harsher than he meant for it to be. "Im not sure just some random guy" jin said staring at the direction he left in. "Oh yeah the drinks, heres yours" namjoon said handing jin a soda. They then continued on their way only parting as jin walked into his house saying goodbye to namjoon.

Jin perspective

I said goodbye to namjoon a smile plastered on my face i went into my house. My mom was in the living room and my father was at work, they were both betas and as average as you could get. I headed up to my room and plopped down on my bed thinking about the day, when i thought about that guy. I told him i liked someone so he would leave me alone but i dont think thats the only reason.

I was thinking about it a lot lately, what namjoon meant to me. At first he was a nice stranger then a friend but now i think i want more than that. When i see him im instantly happy and i want to be closer to him, and when im in heat the only person i can think about is him.

Namjoon perspective

I said goodbye to jin and began heading home staring at the stars as i walked along. How agrivated i got by seeing a guy hit on jin, had been on my mind all day long. It's one thing to get annoyed by a guy bothering your friend but its another thing to get jealous. I've known for awhile that i wanted more from jin and now i know what it is. I just don't know how to achieve it.