Conflicts

" I am not a child. And i understood the question. What i don't understand, is why should i make you that question. Especially when i know the answer . "

" You know the answer ? "

He asked serious and kept still.

" Ofcourse i do. It's simple. For you, i was just one more game to play . One more heart to break . One more girl to gain. "

" Are you serious now ? Those two years of being together all day and that's the conclusion you came up with ? "

" Yes ! "

She said coldly and stared deep into his eyes.

" Then I'm sorry but you have nothing to do here. Please get out.  I don't want you to be in the same room with somebody like me ! "

She didn't say anything. Neither did she move.

" Please go. "

He asked and showed the door to her.

" Fine. Unlock the door... "

" The key is here. If you want come and take it in your own. "

She looked at him for a second and then walked at his side and grabbed the key from the table.

" Bye "

She said coldly and went to leave but his hand suddenly stopped her and forced her to face him.

" I... I am sorry . Please stay ! "

He whispered and begged her with his eyes.

" Why ? "

" Because ... I don't know ! Can't you just for once stop making questions and do what you are told to do ? "