Broken

" So you think this is right? FORGETTING THAT I EXIST IS RIGHT? You said you LOVED ME ! Isn't it a little bit immature from you to say such lies? Haven't they told you that lying is a bad habit? "

" Hey Princess, you should calm yourself down and be quiet for a while. That would make my life a lot better. "

" I want to punch you in the face!!! BUT ANIMAL ABUSE IS ILLEGAL "

she said frustrated and clenched her fists.

" Also punching a child is illegal, so stop irritating me. "

" I am not a child. Stop saying that! "

" You said lying is a bad habit though... "

he teased her and chuckled.

" I said lies! You know what's a lie right ? "

" What's the best answer ? "

" Ughh, you get on my nerves! "

" Then leave! "

" It's easy to say that when you have the key! Unlock the door so that i can get out of this place and never, ever again see your pathetic face ! "

" To let you know, it's very obvious how much you don't want me to open this door ... "

he smirked and placed the key on the table.

" How so ? "

" You never asked for the key... Well, not until now... Did you get bored of me ? "

" What's the right answer ? "

she mocked him back and smirked.

" Learning from your mentor, aren't you ? "

" Didn't you get bored of playing with me for the last two years? I mean, you acted like you were my boyfriend, except you weren't ... You would always say how much you love me, you would kisse me on the cheek, hug me tightly ! Haven't you had enough of me? Don't you want to annoy other girls too ... ? "

" Playing with you ? "

He stared at her confused.

" Yes! Playing. You used me like a toy my friend! I just can't believe i never saw it coming. I live in my own world, i never realised fairytales are a bunch of unrealistic stories that have nothing to do with real life ! "

" You think i was playing with you? "

He asked still processing her words.

" YES! Haven't i made it clear ? I thought i did ... "

" You are honestly an idiot ! "

" And now I'm forced to listen to your insults? Ughh, nice... "

" I never played with you! "

" Are you kidding me ? For the last two years i believed you truly loved me ! I had all your attention, unlike all the other girls. And now i don't even exist for you ! I Hate You "

she shouted and tears were formed in her eyes.

" Did you ever ask why ? "

" What do you mean ... "

" I thought you said you are not a child. So what do you not undestand from this simple question ... "