I smirked "If you stare at me any longer they might try and put me in an art gallery" 

She seemed to snap out of her stare and rolled her eyes at me scoffing. 

" Actually no I wasn't looking at you I was thinking about the audacity you have parking in my designated spot"

 I tilted my head slightly 

feisty , however she must not realize speaking to me like that is punishable by death

 I thought to myself.

  She's quite attractive though I must say.. 

 "You sure? I think I see a bit of drool." 

She ignored me and walked into the school building. 

I chuckled and grabbed my side bag out of my car heading inside to my class. 

As soon as I entered I was met by a bunch of faint squealing and whispers 

"Please Fuck me." 

Wait is that Alpha Silver ?No way!"

  I laughed a bit at the last one 

indeed I am. 

I kept walking till I saw a door that said  Main office on it. I entered and saw Kathy my third in commands mom who was in her late 50's.  She wore a wide smile as she looked at me " Well aren't you looking handsome today Alpha." She exclaimed making me laugh softly 

"Thank you ma'am ,how have the single male professors kept their hands off you ." 

I reply jokingly  with a cheeky smile. 

"Im sure my husband threatened their families or something along those lines , Handsome and polite? The students here won't be able to keep their hands off you." she chuckled  

"So are you here for your sister's schedule? " she asked 

" Uhm no Actually, I'm the new English Professor. Alpha Raven asked me to fill in for the warrior that was sent off" I said

She laughed at me in disbelief "Wow Your going to make it mighty hard for everyone to focus." She said as we both laughed a bit. 

"Than you must need to know where your classroom is?" She asked questionably as I nodded " Well it's room 1913 right around this corner first door on the left." She says smiling as I nodded making my way out the door as she focused on paperwork .

"Have a nice day !"  

I made my way towards my classroom and  looked  at my phone texting Demetri my closest friend and pack beta 

' I had to start working at the university today could you go get the information about those rogues trying to enter our pack from my father for me  . ' Sent

five minutes till class begins.

I think as I walk  into the classroom and begin to set up.

 One by  one they all pour into the room full of chatter. The class consisted of wolves mainly from my pack and the neighboring one but I could also sense A few other species however nothing out of the ordinary, I was heading towards the door to close it when the scentless girl from earlier appeared in front of me looking lost in thought until she said something about needing A class to sleep in and a project she needed to start on before bumping into my chest.

 "So happy to have you join us. I hope you find time today that's not in my class to do all of those things" I say trying to hold in my laughter. 

Her face looked slightly embarrassed as she brushed past me taking a seat in the back of the class.  

I remember when I was in university  I think to myself. 

 it's time for the class to begin. 

"Hello class Im Professor Silver your new English Professor.''

 I said as I looked at the class smiling hearing lots of "holy fuck he's hot"and"I need  detention" and one 

"hey doofus"which made me roll my eyes because I recognized the voice as none other than my sister. 

"As I said before, Im Mr.Finn and I'm going to be your English professor for this semester. 

" When in class do not address me as alpha or anything related Please inform the others that are not from our pack as well ."

I mindlinked to the members of my pack, It'd be mandatory in any other setting, however. That scentless girl could possibly be a human and if that is the case they cannot find out about us or it could get messy. "Id like to get to know you all and if you want maybe talk a little about myself. Do any of you have any Questions for me?" I stated and almost instantly dozens of hands shot up. Oh dear this is gonna be A long day...