Chapter 9

How did he not realize before?? He grabbed the things the lady gave him and opened the envelope with his name on it and read it.

Dear Bryce,
I'm sorry I had to do this. I've been trying to postpone this for as long as I could. I didn't wanna worry you. I saw you when you first came to the library. I never knew I'd meet someone who loves books much as I do. I'm absolutely positively sure I wouldn't have made it this long without you, Bryceeyy. I hope you know that. Thank you Bryce McQuaid. Thank you for helping me hold as long as I was able to. Without realizing, you prolonged my life. Doctors said I wasn't suppose to last this long but you gave me the reason to live. You are without a doubt an amazing person. I have never been so happy in my life until the moment i started talking to you in the library. I know you are probably wondering where I'm at, why is this happening but don't. I don't want to worry you. Don't you dare think about blaming yourself for this. If you do blame yourself, blame yourself for helping me. For keeping me strong and happy with the rest of the life I had left.
I wanted to tell you I'm glad I met you, I'm glad I was able to be your friend, and I'm glad I fell in love with you. Go live your life to the fullest and if we ever meet again in the afterlife, you can tell me all the things you've done. Thank you for prolonging my life. Thank you for letting me know you. Thank you for allowing me into your world. Thank you for being my first and last love.

~Your one and only, Ryan (ohm) <3

P.S watch the DVD. Sorry I'm late but I wouldn't forgive myself if I broke my promise.

Bryce let the tears flow from his eyes. That day was one of the days he'd never forget. The day his one and only best friend left him. The only thing he had to remember ohm was the letter, the DVD, and the peterpan book.

Bryce took out the DVD and went to his Tv across the room to play it. Right at the beginning, ohm was sitting there. The blonde tried to wipe away all his tears but seeing ohm on the tv want the same as in person. Ohm didn't seem cheerful like he did when they were together. The brunettes eyes were red and you could tell he was crying making the video.

"Hey bryceyyy~ just like I promised, here ya go.

Love is not love which alters it when alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! It is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken; it is the star to every wandering bark whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks within his bending sickle's compass come: Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, but bears it out, even to the edge of doom. Sonnet 116 by Shakespeare.

I had to keep my promise. It was the least I could do...
Bryce....I'm sorry...
I felt that the note wasn't enough and thought you might want to see my face one last time. I never wanted this but it's something i can't ignore. I'm sorry I'm leaving you like this but I'll always be in your heart. *cough*"

Tears streamed down Bryce's face and he started sobbing harder. "Ryan...."

" I don't want the last time you see me to be sad so imma sing Barbie girl just for you"

Right on que, the brunette turns up the music and sings horribly. Bryce chuckles slightly wiping away some tears. The music ends and ohm gets closer to the camera giggling.

"Bet you're smiling that beautiful smile right now~ wish I could see. Before I forget, that Peterpan book I got for you, u can read it now."

Bryce looked to the side and grabbed the book before hugging it tightly.

Bryce, thank you for the past 5 and a half months. I love you."
He says before planting a kiss on the camera lens and waving before ending the video. Bryce smiled as he continued to cry. "I love you too Ryan.."