The Hood

Narrator's POV

"Yoda?" asked Sana to the thin air surrounding the terrace. "I guess she isn't here today..."

Sana walked towards the sofa in the terrace and looked at the stars on the starry sky. When suddenly, a tap on the shoulder took her attention. 

"Is that you?" asked Sana as she turned around. 

"Why did you go out here with such vulgar clothes" Tzuyu replied coldly. "Here, take my coat, it's better than the rubbish you're wearing."

"That's too rude Yoda..." Sana said as she took the coat and crossed her arms. "Ugh, I hate you so much. You're so stupid."

"Says the girl who knows that it's like 19 degrees out here, and still decides to wear a skirt." Tzuyu said.

"Ha ha ha *sarcastic laughing* for your information, it's 21 degrees, see look at my phone." Sana said as she held it up to Tzuyu's face.

"Do I look like a phone to sense the weather and give an accurate reading?" Tzuyu said. Sana pouted and turned off her phone. 

Tzuyu looked into a distance and sighed.

"Is there something wrong?" Sana asked the girl who stared at nothingness. Sana asked Tzuyu a lot of times if she was okay, but she never said that she had any problems. 

It was always Sana, she was the one who always have problems. Tzuyu was her solution. Now, she needed to get even and help Tzuyu. 

"Me? Well, I am always like this though.." Tzuyu said. Sana pouted once again and pointed at Tzuyu's spectacles. 

"Not that, idiot," Sana said as she saw the crack on Tzuyu's spectacles. "That."

"U-uhm, well.." Tzuyu stuttered. Sana looked at her and mouthed to just tell her. 

"Mom just..I didn't follow what she wanted for me," Tzuyu said as she walked  a little to Sana's side. "I hate what he does, if I hated it, then why should I do it?"

Sana looked at Tzuyu's cold and hurt eyes. She knew Tzuyu was having a hard time with her family. 

"You know that feeling when you're caged and you can't get out?" Tzuyu said as she looked at Sana. Sana nodded while Tzuyu said "That's me right now, and my mom got the keys to let me free, but she doesn't want to unlock the padlock,"

"Except, she walked away and got some chains to lock the cage even more," Tzuyu said. "So I won't get my freedom that easily you know?"

Sana stared intensely to Tzuyu's eyes and felt the pain she was suffering from. She held onto Tzuyu's hand and let her lean on her shoulder. 

"Mark oppa beat the crap out of me when he knew I was the one who made mom..well, like that," Tzuyu said. "He said that mom said I was her 'favorite' why did I do that he says.."

"Jackson oppa is such a nice and cool brother, unlike Mark oppa.." she said.

"Jihyo unnie is the kindest and most thoughtful sister I could ever have," Tzuyu said as she feels a tad sleepy. "She was the one who aided me and tucked me to bed."

Sana caressed Tzuyu's cheek and got a little bit sad. To think that Tzuyu doesn't think of her as her sister makes Sana depressed. She looked at Tzuyu who was now sleeping. 

She had so many questions to ask Tzuyu, despite their 2 years of friendship. 

Sana's Thoughts:  

Why does she always wear a hoodie? 

Why does the hoodie change color so much? Does it depend on her mood?