Making Friends

(Raymond POV)

I woke up and looked next to me to see my little flower sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the pack symbol on her shoulder. All the Alphas have it. I get up, retrieve some clothes from my closet and I slowly make my way to the bathroom.

Turning the shower on I strip and start washing myself. Once I'm done I dress in the new clothes and I make my way out of the bathroom. Seeing that Loretta is still asleep I make my way past her and into the kitchen.

Taking out some of the groceries from the other day I start on omelettes. I finish that then I place two spots on the table. One for me and one for Loretta. Suddenly Loretta's scream echoes through the house.

I leave everything and run up the stairs into my room where I see Loretta against the headboard and a spider on the foot of the bed. When she sees me she runs over the pillows and jumps in my arms crying and shaking.

"You okay Loretta?" I asked her gently. She shakes her head and begins to sob. My wolf doesn't like it that she's crying. "What's wrong?" I ask still gently. "S-s-spid-der." She says shaking.

I look at the spider on the foot end of the bed. "You afraid of spiders?" I ask her gently. She nods her head. "One of them bit daddy's sister and she died." Loretta cries in my neck.

Now I understand why she's scared of spiders. Must of been a Black Widow. Those spiders can make your heart stop in minutes. Luckily spider bites and venom does not affect werewolves. But I'll tell her later. For now I want her to know I will always protect her.

Still holding on tightly to Loretta I take a jar that happened to be in my room and I catch the spider in it. I close it and I walk downstairs. When I enter the kitchen I set Loretta down on the chair.

While she looks at me I walk outside and I open the jar and throw the spider out. Then I walk back inside and I show the empty jar to Loretta. She giggles and jumps off of her chair. In the next few minutes she's clinging to my leg.

"You're my hero daddy!" She says giggling again. I smile at her then I bent down and picked her up. My sweet little daughter I sit down on the chair and I set her on my lap.

I have already set the food down before Loretta screamed. I take a knife and fork then I feed Loretta a piece of omelet. While she's chewing I eat a piece and so we finish the breakfast I made.

"Loretta?" "Yes daddy?" She says looking at me. "I have a surprise for you." I say. I stand up and I turn her around so she faces my chest. "Close your eyes." I tell her smiling.

She does so and she also hides her face in my neck. I smile down at her. I walk up to her bedroom first. "Alright look." I say. She takes her face out of my neck and opens her eyes looking around.

Her eyes grow big. "Pretty!" She exclaims. I smile. "That's not all." I say. She looks up at my puzzled. I show her all the rooms we prepared for her the other day. When I'm done she looks at me and throws her arms around my neck.

"Thank you daddy!" She shouts. I laugh at her enthusiasm. "You wanna come with me today?" She nods her head giggling. I take her to my room to get her ready. I'll start using her room from tomorrow.

I finish bathing and dressing Loretta. Once I'm done she smiles at me when I pick her up. "Alright, come on. Let's go." I step out of the house with Loretta on my hip. After a 30 minute walk we are in front of the pack house.

I walked in opening the door. Then I walk up the stairs to the children's play room. I opened the door and a hundred pairs of eyes look at me. I set Loretta down. A go on my knee's next to her.