Shopping

(Raymond's POV)

I step out of the shower. After I disowned Violet, yesterday was pretty uneventful. I learned a few stuff about Loretta. The fact that she loves bacon and her favourite colour is light blue and the fact that she doesn't like princess movies.

She's kind of odd for a little girl, but I think it's cute. Today I am taking Loretta shopping for new clothes and stuff like that. I walk out of my bathroom. Hailey has already bathed and dressed Loretta. So she's sitting on my bed.

I walk to Loretta and pick her up. "Let's go shopping little one. You need a few stuff" She frowns at me. "Have you ever went shopping." She shakes her head. "The servants did it." She said.

I sigh. Poor kid was cooped up in the palace for weeks and months at a time. "Well, I'll teach you then." I make my way to the garage. I pick out my black Mercedes-Benz for today. I sir Loretta in the passager seat while I take the driver seat.

I start up the car after I locked Loretta's door then I start making by way through the woods into the town. After a while we stop at the mall. I climb out then I help Loretta out as well.

Locking the car I pick Loretta up. "I'm gonna carry you around for safety okay?" Loretta nods at me. I carry her into the mall. Once we get inside I make my way to 'A Little Princess' Dream.'

It's a store that's very popular when it comes to little girls. I enter the shop and one of the pack women walks up to me. "Alpha." She greets in a whispered voice lowering her head, but not enough to make it suspicious.

I nod my head at her "Stella." She lifts her head. "What can I help you with, sir?" She asks. "I want some clothes for Loretta here." I say. "How many items sir?" She asks. "10" I reply.

Stella takes Loretta from me and sets her down on the ground. Then she leads her away by the hand. I sit down on a bench and wait. 10 minutes later they appear again. "Take a look, sir." Stella lays out the chosen clothes for me.

(These are the dresses they chose👇)

I look at the dresses to see they have a variety of sun dresses, casual and elegant dresses

I look at the dresses to see they have a variety of sun dresses, casual and elegant dresses. "Do they all fit?" I ask. "Yes, sir." Stella says. I smile. "I'll take them all then." I tell her.