Chapter 17

Warning : This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own risk.

I know some of y'all just love juicy, erotic scenes ;)

Enjoy!!

Ya lil nasty.

____________________________________________________________________________

Rewind ⟨⟨ 29/03/2011

Take deep breaths, Maybelle. It is all going to end soon. Your suffering will end soon and you will forget this even happened.

"Miss Green! In my office!"

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a second to calm myself down.

"Now, Miss Green!"

I pushed my chair back in frustration and reluctantly got out of it. Walking towards my boss's office, I took in a deep breath before entering it. I used to love my job– used to, until the company was taken over by this young, stupid asshole. He treats me like his personal assistant while he goes fucking his actual personal assistant.

"What is it, Diaz?"

"It's Cameron," he says without even looking up at me. "I need you to file these for me, now."

I roll my eyes at his arrogance. "Why can't you ask your PA to do it?"

He stops typing for a moment, smiles and continue doing whatever he was doing. Probably sexting his PA for all I care. He ignores me for a few seconds until he brings his full attention to me, his smile completely gone.

"She's at home, sick. I told her to take the day off."

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned. "But she was off the whole of last week?"

"She is unwell. Now, help me with these."

I looked at the stack of papers beside him. Oh my God... Those were months worth of paperwork. This is ridiculous and so unnecessary for me. I folded my arms and stared back at him, shooting invisible daggers at him. I wish I could quit my job, I really do, but I need the money and the company gives a really good pay for my position. I nod quietly after a few seconds of debating with myself-- whether I should storm out of the room and show him that he can't push me around or comply with his needs to save my job.

After what seemed like forever, I finally finished filing his paper work.

2.17p.m.

Fuck. He just took up my lunch time, again. I sighed as I stood up from sitting next to him. "Do you need anything else, Mr Diaz?"

He didn't bother to look at me as he waved me off. "That will be all. And it's Cameron."

I tried my best not to roll my eyes at his arrogance. Not even a word of thanks from him, but I already got used to it after a couple times of arguing with him when he was still not the boss yet. I locked and closed the door behind me, hearing him laugh so loud I swear, a deaf person could hear. Reginald gave me a sympathetic look as I sat back in my office. I offered him a sweet smile and waved him off.

"Don't worry about me, Regie. I'll be fine."

He rolled his eyes at me. "You're just too nice, Belle. You need to stand your ground whenever you're with him. Stop being such a bitch." I laughed at his sass and looked back at my computer screen. "I got you a Subway, just so you didn't notice."

This is why I love this gay co-worker.

After another 5 hours of editing and replying emails, I was finally done for the day. Regie left an hour ago and so did the rest. It isn't something new to me. I always felt like the only dedicated worker here, staying a little later to complete my work and get ready for the next project. Heck, even Cameron leaves earlier than I do. I shut down the computer, grabbing my coat and handbag as I got up. I made sure to turn of all the lights, air-conditioner and locked everything. As I was walking down the stairs, my phone started vibrating. I couldn't help but let a smile spread across my face.