N I N E

I woke up all bruised, and with large cuts all over my body. I moaned from the pain and got up. I stumbled over to my shower, turned on the water, and stepped in. The water made my cuts sting. I yelped and jumped out of the shower. I slowly got back in and tried to avoid contact with my cuts and the water, which was pretty impossible. I struggled through, and finally got out, carefully dried myself, got dressed, and went over to the desk in my room. I opened the computer there and decided to set it up. I made a new apple ID, and put on all my preferences. I eventually finished, and apparently I had wifi wherever whenever, so I went ahead and downloaded a few games. first I downloaded f/v/g (favourite video game), then downloaded a few randoms. I also went onto youtube, and made a channel, called y/c/n (your channel name, but if you don't have one, make one up.) I looked through the draws in my desk and found a really good webcam and a microphone with a pop filter. I put them next to my computer. I looked through another draw, and gasped at what I saw- the box with every copic sketch colour in it. I gasped. I loved art. I heard the door open, so I turned around. "Like them?" Dark asked, smiling. "I love them... but, why?" "Well after yesterday..." "oh yeah" I remembered. I shuddered "Well thats the past, so I can move on. But how did you know I love drawing?" "You really shouldn't keep forgetting I can read your mind." He joked.

~Mark POV~

I hated being locked up in my own mind. I was caged, chained, in the corner where dark used to sit. Now I was there. Can I come out now? I whined to dark. No, shut up. he said telepathically. I cursed, and sighed

A/N: Over 400 reads? Thank you so much! This was my first book, and I'm so happy its getting so many reads. Anyway, theres a cliffhanger for ya'll. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Bye!